Talking Children

~WARNING~ Smut

Lia's POV

I woke up laying on Lana's chest. Her hair a mess. I moved off her and turned over on my back. I stared at the ceiling for what seemed like hours but in reality was a few minutes. I started thinking about if we had children and what they would look like. Me and some guy or Neither of us. Her and some guy if that's possible. A girl or a boy. Maybe 2 or 3 kids. Or even more. Gosh I don't want a whole lot of kids. Im gonna go somewhere around lunch and then come back and take a shower. I'll have to play dumb though.

Lana's POV

I woke up and looked over at Lia. She was spaced out. So the best thing to do, of course, is to kiss her. I got up crawled up on her and kissed her very passionately, by then she was focusing on me.

"Babe..." she started but I put my lips to hers once again and making her be quiet. "Babe." She said again.

"Yeah." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"I want kids, I really do.. but... but not right now." She said." I'm sorry If you wanna leave me or.."

"Shut up. I'm not leaving you. If you don't want kids right now then we don't have to have kids right now."

"Okay." She said smiling. She looks guilty what for I don't know.

"I love you lia. No matter what."

"I love you too Lana. Can we go make cookies now." She asked.

"For breakfast?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm hungry for cookies."

"What kinda cookies?" I asked.

I finally realised what she was referring to.
"Both kinds of cookies." She said winking back.

(Like Captain Swan they have pancakes, Snowing has tacos, So SummerQueen has cookies.)

"Ok let's go to the kitchen." I said getting up.

"You see Madam Mayor, I can't simply eat before sex." Lia said.

"Hmm role play as our charaters how weird but interesting. I'm in." Lana said picking Lia up and giving her kisses. Then pushing her down on the bed.

"Lana...lana.......mmm. LANA." She yelled.

"My fingers work magic don't they." I said and laughed.

I cleaned up and she crawled up on top of me. "Your turn."

She kissed my lips and then down to my neck. She made her way down my body to my core. She put my legs in the position she wanted them in and she started licking my core slowly. She then stuck her pointer and middle finger in.

"Mmm baby." I said pulling at her hair.

She went faster and faster I can feel it coming.

"Babbyyy I'mma Imma...."

She took her fingers out and put her tounge in its place. I came in her mouth.

"Gosh you taste so good." Lia said to me.

"Yooou...you are... amazing. Everytime."

"Well I try." Lia said laughing.

She got up and crawled back up to my lips and kissed me. A deep and passionate kiss.

"I'm so happy I married you." I said.

"What for the sex." Lia said laughing.

"Not just the sex. I love you and I can't imagine a life without you."

"I love you too baby." She said snuggling up to me and burying her face in the crease of my neck.

"Are we still gonna make real cookies." I asked.

She giggled." Do you want me to make you cookies?"

"No I don't wanna get up."

   We snuggled and fell back asleep.  Around lunch I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and the shower was on. I went in the bathroom and smiled at the blurry Lia i can see through the shower door. I don't have to get naked because, well I already am. I got in and wrappedmy arms around her waist. She jumped and turned around.

"You fuxking scared me." She said catching her breath.

"Sorry." I said in return.

"It's alright, dear." She said washing me.

"We gotta go to work tomorrow ya know."

"I know." She said rinsing the soap out of her hair.

After our shower we got dressed and decided to go out for lunch. We went to a Pasta shop and set in the darker corner. We ordered our food and while we were waiting a girl brought us our drinks.

"Your... Lia and Lana........ oh here are your drinks." She said and walked off.

" that's was awkward." Lia said to me.

"It's normal but yeah it was weird."

We talked for a while until our food came. We ate, paid, and left.

"Babe You past our road."

"I know." She said.

"Where are we going, Lia?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

A few minutes later she pulled in to someone's driveway. She parked and turned the car off.

"Where are we? Who's house is this? It's gorgeous." I asked.

"Come on. Get out and get the bag out of the trunk."

I did as she said and I looked in the bag. It has towels, bathing suits, extra clothes, and sun tan lotion.

"Are we swimming or...." I was cut off by someone i haven't seen in forever.

"Well well well. If it isn't Mrs. Lana Parrilla-Goodwin." Sean said coming out of his house.

"Sean. Oh my god I've missed you." I said giving Lia the bag and giving Sean a hug.

(Sean aka Robin Hood)

"I'm so glad you guys could come over for my Little pool get together." He said." Come on let's get back there. There's some people who wanna see you."

Lia's POV

I can't believe my appointment at the doctor turned into something so much more.

" hey babe. Before we go in there, I want you to know if you cry hold onto me ok."

"Why am I gonna cry?" She asked concerned.

"Just come on."

We walked into the backyard and there were balloons and alot of people. I have my hands over Lana's eyes.  As we reached the spot I wanted her to stand at I removed my hands and she looked around. That's when she realized what this party was for.