Chapter one and a half

I hope you enjoy this story also if you see something in Bold it will be me commenting in the story. Also quick warning there will be Dark scenes and moments such as mentions of suicide cutting abuse death things like that.
Italics will be thoughts 'like this' understand? Also the song for this chapter is Runnin' I don't know the artist but this version is from nightcore also anyone here like Jack Frost? Underline means time dates and places.

Moneday 6:45 am
Aphmau's POV
Beep.

Beeep.

Beeeep.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee---- crash 'ugh, what time is it?' I think to myself as I roll over in my overly comfy bed. I look at the clock and sigh 'ugh, school. Another school another half a year of bullying.' I think to myself, oh sweet Irene why does school exist?! Anyway, I slowly and groggily get up and out of my bed and walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower then I blow dry my hair and get dressed but as I am tossing on my hoodie I pause and look at the pink scars I had given myself last night 'when will it end? When will the pain go away? Why can't I find the peace I need to have and not be stuck being a empty shell? When will my demons be slayed? When will my prince charming come?' I sigh to myself letting a few tears drop to the ground.

Time Skip to school bleh! Have a meme

Time skip to school bleh! Thank you for reading my memes!

As I walked into the huge school I could hear the whispers of curiousness flowing in the air as people saw me, things like "who is that?" Or "why does she look like him?" Or "its a new kid! You think she will turn to Ivy's side?" I just walked straight to the principles office to get my scedual. When I came out I heard someone shout "hey Aaron!" I looked towards a group of boys who were shouting to a boy who looked exactly like me. "Who is Aaron?" I asked them, well I lied but I didn't want to let people know that I was related to Aaron because then they will come and kill us. The ken doll turned red faced at the fact I was only wearing a sports bra with my hoodie open, that or he has a fever, "s-sorry we t-thought you were our friend!" He stutters out "It's fine" I tell him thats when the blueberry haired man comes up beside him and says to me "sorry, he is really shy." I smile a little "like I said before its fine" I told them then the dirty blond guy come up and smiles "Hello angel."

"Casanova" I growl thats when the bell rings

"Casanova" I growl thats when the bell rings. For class.

Time Skip to Lunch cause I am a lazy butt! Bleh! Have a meme!

Time Skip to School thank you for your time! Bleh! Thanks for reading my meme!

I sat down at a Lunch table and open up my dia-- It ain't a Diary! Its a Journel!-- journal only to have it snatched out of my hands "Watch you doing with this? Writing about your newest customer you little slut?" a high pitched squeeky voice asked me "no you shucker I am writing about how much I want to punch your face until all that icing is off" I tell her with a smirk "and if anyone is a slut its you, your the one wearing mini-skirts and bikini tops" she gasped "why I never!" She screeched as she threw my book at me and stomped out of the room "well now that she is gone" I mumbled to myself as I ignored the looks of shock and picked up my journal ~If I die young bury me in roses~ my phone went off I answered it "hello?" "Appppppppphhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuu" "Sky shut up! And whats up?" "Never and Me I'm whats up!" "Is there a reason to your call?" "Yes we are moving to phoenix drop and going to phoenix drop highschool!" "Rossom! Thats Aphmazing, when will you be here?" "Aph, no puns anymore. And turn around" I did so and shrieked "Sky! Ross! Barney! Max! Red!" I cry out and hugged them all thats when I felt someone hug me from behind "Jin!" I shriek suprised thats when I try to pull my sleeves lower so he can't see my wrists.