When You Meet

(Y/n) - your name
(B/f) - best friend name
(F/s)- favorite subject
((f/c)- favorite color
(f/so)- favorite song
((t/n))-teachers name
(y/b)- younger brother's name ((if you don't have one pretend))

Kai (((945))

School wasn't so bad. The only part you hated was the part where you learned. You loved to hang out with (b/f). He/she was the best. He/she did many amazing things for you. The best one was introducing you to Kai.

It was seventh grade when it had happened. You were sitting on a bench in the hallways doodling on your notepad when (b/f) sits down next to you.

"Taylor Stone just asked me to the dance!" (B/f) screamed fangirling. You smiled at them. They had always had a crush on Taylor. Specifically since 4th grade, "Who are you going with?"

You shrugged, "No one I guess."

"No one! (Y/n) you have to hurry up and get a date or all the good guys will be taken!"

"I mean I wasn't even planning on going-"

(B/f) gasped, "Not going! You really think I would let you get away with not going to the biggest dance of the year? (Y/n) you must be crazy!"

"(B/f) I'm not going," you said.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Not in not!"

"Please (y/n)! Pretty please with a cherry on top," (b/f) pleaded giving her/his pouty face.

You sighed in defeat, "Fine, I'll go, but I'm probably going to be sitting down awkwardly alone while you dance with Taylor."

(B/f) smirks, "Yeah just to let you know I've already gotten you a date."

"What?!" You screech.

"You'll love him," (b/f) said laughing.

"Who is it?" You asked curiously. Yes you might not want to go, but you did want to know who you were being forced to go with.

"I guess you'll have to find out," (B/f) said as they walked away.

~

You sat down in (f/s). You pulled out a piece of paper and you began to sketch random things as you waited for class to start. "Hey," you heard someone call out. You didn't except someone to be talking to you so you didn't pay attention to you.

"You're (Y/n) right?" You heard someone ask you.

You looked up to see a boy with a red shirt on and brown spiky hair ((which had too much gel)).

"Uh yeah," you said awkwardly. How'd this stranger know you. Why did they suddenly start talking to you, "And you are?"

"I'm kai, (B/f) told me to ask you to the dance. Something about you guys are literally solemates," kai said.

"I don't believe in soul mates, sorry," I said to him. You realized how rude it sounded after you said it. You winced at yourself. You were going to say sorry, but then kai began to talk again.

"Hey I don't either. That's one thing we have in common, I guess." You let out a small laugh after he said it, "So anyways I'm going to do something I will hopefully I won't regret. Will you go to the dance with me."

Maybe it was the smirk he gave off when he said it or his cocky attitude that made butterflies go off in your stomach.

"Sure."