ⅹⅶ. real life

say no to this.
[ⅹⅴⅱ. real life ]

"i don't want
you"

artem made malachi happy

artem made malachi happy. they didn't love each other necessarily, but they were fond of one another. and besides, love was overrated.

malachi had just finished his last show of the week and artem had promised him dinner as a celebratory dinner.

as malachi was packing up his stuff he heard a knock at the door.

“come in!” he yelled turning around expecting it to be artem, instead lucky stood at the door with that boyish grin on his face.

“hey,” lucky said walking into the room and closing the door behind him.

“i don't have time for your shenanigans blue, i have a date.”

“no shenanigans, just apologies,” he responded sitting down on the couch in the corner of the room.

malachi turned to face him his arms crossed across his chest, “five minutes.”

“i love you mal, always have, always will,” malachi rolled his eyes, “and i know you're angry about me not coming out, you have every right to be, but i'm just not ready yet, and i need you to understand that.”

“i do understand that,” malachi said angrily, “which is why i don't think we should be together. not that we were ever together in the first place.”

lucky walked over to malachi taking his hand in his, “i miss you, i miss us.”

“nope, you're not gonna do that pretty boy thing and win me over.”

“what pretty boy thing?” lucky smirked kissing his hand.

“i don't want you.”

“now look me in the eyes and tell me that again,” lucky whispered.

malachi groaned, stupid lucky and his stupid perfect face.

note:
yes malachi and lucky
are super cute, but also their relationship is super toxic. just remember that.