chapter twenty.

CHAPTER TWENTY,
hailees pov.

I wake up in Ethan's arms. I look up at him and he is smiling down at me.

"I am so excited for the party tonight." I said.

"Me too."

I get up and walk downstairs to get some breakfast. I grabbed lucky charms from the cabinet and some soy milk from the fridge.

Ethan came up behind me and grabbed my waist so I spilled the milk all over the kitchen table.

"Ethan!" I screamed.

He turned me around and smacked his lips onto mine. We kept going and going. His hands were on my ass and I brushed my hands through his long brown hair.

"My virgin eyes!" Aidan covered his eyes.

I pushed Ethan back and grabbed some napkins to clean up the spill.

I sit down after cleaning up and Ethan sits right next to me. He won't stop smiling. I never realized I could make someone this happy. I have never made anyone happy before so I feel so good about this.

❈ ♡ ❈

~couple hours later~

"Want to go get some lunch?" Emma asked.

We all nodded and headed out the door.

"Where are we eating?" Ethan asked.

"The Vegan Joint." Aidan replied.

"Great." Ethan rolled his eyes.

I see this guy that looks like my brother Jason so I start to walk up to him and realize it is him.

"Jason!" I hugged him.

"I missed you so much." He hugged back.

I take a picture of him and all of his food. He bought so much food just for him.

❈ ♡ ❈

We get back to Aidan's house from lunch and start to get ready for the party tonight.

"That's such a cute bikini!!" Emma yelled.

I put on a black bikini and grabbed some sunglasses. I'm fucking ready for this party. I want to see my favorite cast again.

I walk back downstairs and Ethan's jaw dropped.

"You look amazing." Ethan's jaw is still dropped.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

❈ ♡ ❈

We get to the party and it seems so lit. There is a huge pool with tons of floats. Everyone is laughing and having a lot of fun. Everyone looks fabulous.

Ethan walks up on the small stage and grabs the microphone.

"Can I get everyone's attention, please?" He says into the microphone.

Everyone turns towards where he is standing.

"Well, most of you know Hailee."

Everyone nods.

"It's official. We are now together."

Everyone looks at me and claps.

"Finally!!!" Jeremy yelled.

The whole cast walked up to me and congratulated me.

I walk up to Ethan and kiss him in front of everyone. I hear people whistling and clapping.

I pull away from the kiss, "I am going in the pool."

I jump onto a huge swan float. I see Ethan taking a picture of me so I throw up peace signs. Ethan puts his phone down and jumps into the pool making all of the water splash onto me. Everyone else jumped into the pool after him. I was soaked by the time everyone jumped in.

"Thanks guys!" We all laughed.

I look over at the entrance and see Gina, her friend Caspar, and Jason.

"YOOOO!!!" I screamed.

They put all there stuff down on a chair and jumped in the pool.

"How are you guys here?" I said while pulling Gina on the float with me.

They all point at Ethan. He shrugs like he did nothing.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

Ethan jumps out of the pool and goes on his phone.

I turn around and Noel fucking Fisher was standing right behind me.

"OMG OMG OMG ITS NOEL FISHER!!!" I jumped into his arms.

"Nice to meet you too!" He laughed.

"Don't be trying to take my girlfriend!" Ethan crossed his arms sarcastically.

"I think she likes me better." Noel said.

I love writing so i thought not to do a break from it

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THIS

COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE

LOVE YALL