Epilogue

A/N- I really can't believe this is the end, I will try to write a sequel in the future, which focuses on you and Pietro more. Enjoy! Listen and read, please!!!!!

Y/N pulled the strawberry blonde girl further up onto her hip and tried to slow her heart rate down to stop the tears from falling onto her porcelain face. She took a step towards the gravestone in front of her and read off the headstone,

"Steve Rogers
Captain America
We Salute You"

His words echo in your head,"Be brave, Y/N" and the tears came streaming down.
"Mummy?" your daughter looked up into your eyes. Baby blue! Just like her father. You nodded her to go ahead. She jumped down and placed her hands down on the ground. Out of the ground, slowly emerged beautiful white roses. His favourite. You took a deep breath and looked up into the distance. He...he was there. You swore it on your life. He was there and saluted you until his figure disappeared down the hillside. You choked back a sob and a pair of strong arms wrapped around you, a little boy swung on your leg. "Don't worry love, it's going to be Ok." At Pietro's words you instantly relaxed and called to your two children.Max, who was running...again, he got his powers from his father. Olivia was singing in and out the dusty bluebells, growing them as she went.

As you look back onto the headstone you knew in your heart you couldn't bring yourself to come back here again. You called to your family to go ahead and trod back to lay a hand on the cold stone.

"Goodbye Steve. I will always love you."