~15~

A/N: So this will be the last chapter. There are 2 songs. It's your choice whether it's the 1st or second one. Play one music above. It will match this chapter.

I'm in the school. I'm glad that the girls don't bully me anymore.

I got a call. It was from you.

I'm glad. I picked up the phone but it wasn't you who spoke.

It was your mom.

She was crying. She told me.

She told me that you are gone

Yoongi, why?

I cried. I rushed to the hospital. I saw your mom and your lifeless body.

I broke down. I can't hold back my tears.

She hugged me. I cried. So much.

She gave me a paper. She told me that it was a letter from you for me.

I opened the letter. I was crying while reading it.

Dear Y/N,
Uhm how do I start? Okay, Hi Y/N I know if you're reading this, I'm lifeless by this time. I want to say that I'm happy because I was your boyfriend. I'm proud for you that you made friends and you were a part of our show. I'm happy that you didn't stop from visiting me. I really appreciate that. I'm worried when you got bullied but you fought back, I was glad that you can protect yourself without me. Remember when you made friends and told me that you never trust persons easily? I said you need to so that you can have someone to rely on when I'm gone. That day, I knew I have cancer. Remember that it was our 2nd Monthsary and I didn't went to our school and I didn't greeted you? Sorry for that, I suddenly collapsed when I was about to go to our school. Sorry if I didn't hold onto my promise. Sorry for making false hope for you. Always remember that I'll be always by your side and I'll watch you over. I love you and will always love you. Wherever I am. I will always love you. It's okay for me if you'll find another man who can make you happy. I guess I'm not the best boyfriend. I love you, I will miss you.

Love, Yoongi

Why do you have to do this?

You told me that you'll never leave me.

But you did