Chapter 1:The Crush

It was a regular day in Bikini Bottom, and SpongeBob had Sandy on his mind. He was planning on asking Sandy out for Valentine's Day, but that wasn't for another couple days. He was already figuring out how to ask her. He wanted that moment to be perfect, no matter what he had to do. SpongeBob heard a knocking noise on his door. He rushed down the stairs and opened the door to find Patrick standing at his door with his jellyfishing net.

"Hi SpongeBob!" Patrick exclaimed with an eager expression plastered onto his face. "Hi Pat. What's with the expression?" SpongeBob replied. " Did you forget? It's National Jellyfishing Day today!" Patrick reminded him. "Oh, shoot! I forgot about that. Ok Patrick, give me a couple minutes to get ready. I can't wait!" SpongeBob went to his closet to grab Ol' Reliable and his jellyfishing glasses. Spongebob went over to Patrick's rock, and they headed off to Jellyfish Fields.

Timeskip

When SpongeBob finally got home, it was 7:00. He realized that he hadn't came up with a plan for Valentine's Day. He would think about it while he was in bed, until he fell asleep.

The next day, SpongeBob had it. He would make small talk with Sandy for a bit, then ask in the most relaxed and curious manner. He knew that the day would be amazing.

___________________________

Author's Note:
Hey everyone! It's Dancertyty here! This is my first SpongeBob fanfic and I hope everyone likes the first chapter and there will be more in the way soon!

DANCERTYTY OUT!!!

~Dancertyty

P.S.  Sorry for the short chapter. They will be longer in the coming chapters. Love ya!

                                         ~Dancertyty