Chapter 2: Valentine's Day

SpongeBob woke up the day after to find that it's finally Valentine's Day. He sprang out of bed and said " Whoopee! It's Valentine's Day! It's the day I ask Sandy to be my girlfriend!" He ran to his bathroom, got ready as fast as he could, and ran out the door. "Good morning, citizens of Bikini Bottom! I'm ready!" SpongeBob began his commute to work with a skip in his step.

He had asked Mr. Krabs to let him out early because of his situation. "Aye, you're finally going after that squirrel Sandy, are ye?" SpongeBob replied with a blush, "No! Why would I do that that's totally insane Mr. Krabs ok gotta go now see you later bye!" He dashed out of the Krusty Krab to get prepared for the big moment. Evening came. To SpongeBob, it was forever. He casually walked over to the Treedome. He knocked on the door and Sandy greeted him. "Hey SpongeBob! Come on in!" All of a sudden, as SpongeBob walked into the Treedome, all of the what-ifs started popping into his head. What if she rejects me? Will this ruin our friendship forever? What if I mess up? He shook off the nasty thoughts and sat down on the opposite side of Sandy at the picnic table. "So...Sandy... There's been something that I've been meaning to ask you for a long time." SpongeBob paused, making sure that she was paying attention. "Yes?" Sandy replied, looking at him. "As you know, we have been friends for a long time. I was wondering...if you wanted to break through this friendship and become...an item. So...would you like to be my girlfriend?" SpongeBob stared into Sandy's hazel eyes. Sandy jerked her hands over her mouth and stared back at him. "SpongeBob..."

Author's Note

________________________

Hi again, everyone! I hope you like this chapter as much as the last! I feel like this story can go places and I want you to enjoy my stories as much as I do!

DANCERTYTY OUT!!!

~Dancertyty

P.S. Sorry my chapters are so short. I try to write longer but it comes out short every time! Anyways, love you!😘