the beginning

"BOOM" her house obliterated from the explosion. All she has left is her pet flora. Rose gazes at her pet. From her green face and yellow mane surrounding her face like petals to her dark brown body with lime colored vines growing up the legs she was perfect. Rose herself was darker skinned with fiery red hair,forsest green lips,deep orange eyes. The only thing odd about her was she had no hands only leaves. On a happier note her dress black with sunflowers designed on the hem was perfect just as flora. "Rose!" *rose slowly turned around to see Steven running toward her* "are you okay?" "I heard that from my house!" *she smiled at him through the pain* "I'm fine really" "thanks for coming and asking though" *she felt her eyes sting* *a sure sign she was about to start crying* *as she watched him stand in front of her all sweaty she was surprisingly happy* *Stevens blond hair and light skin that she always envied made rose smile showing off her bright white teeth* *even his thick black glasses didn't bother her* *Steven shook his head spraying rose with sweat* "ahhhhh" "quite that out" *she shouted at the top of her voice so he'd hear her* *he seemed puzzled until he thought about it* " oh sorry rose didn't think about that" *rose sighs* "its okay but you need a haircut"