Epilogue

Star and I were chatting in her room when her mirror rang. Star got up from her bed and answered it.

     "Hi mom!" Star said in a cheery mood.

     "Hello dear. We need to talk. Is there anyone around who could hear us?" Her mother asked.

    "Just Marco." Star replied.

    "Hi, Mrs. Butterfly. Nice to see you again." I came into mirror view

    "Hello, Marco. Can you step out of the room so I can have a word with my daughter?" She asked.

    "Of course." I walked out of the room leaving Star and her mother alone.

------------------timeskip--------------------------

     It was thirty minutes since I saw Star, so I went to check on her. I knocked on the door.

    "Come in." Star said in a not so happy tone.

    "Is everything alright, Star?" I opened the door.

    "Well, not exactly." She said getting her clothes out of her drawer.

    "What do you mean? And why are you packing your stuff?"

    "W-well you s-see, i-i'm leaving." She wiped a tear from her eye and continued packing her things.

    "Your leaving. Why?" My mouth was wide open.

    "I can't tell you all the confidential stuff, but I can tell you the stuff the Mewman subjects know. There is an evil stirring. My mother is going to fight the evil when it appears. She is putting me into queen training just in case the evil kills her in the future." She started to cry.

     I ran over and gave her a hug. "Please don't leave." I pleaded.

     "I don't have a choice, Marco. Don't worry you have Jackie and I will be back before you know it." She said, trying to sound brave. "I have to go. Good bye, mess up twin." She cried.

     "Goodbye, mess up twin." I started to cry.

     She gave me a warm smile and picked up a pair of dimensional scissors Heckapoo gave her as a gift for saving the Magical High Commission last month. They had diamond blades and a golden top. The cut into midair causing a portal to show. She tossed all fifty-one of her suitcases in the portal. "Remember, if there is any trouble, use your dimensional scissors and come get me. Only in an emergency. Goodbye." She said and hopped into the portal. I was alone. She was gone.