Love Quotes (Lies)

"I love listening to lies when I know the truth."

"Sorry! I'm not rihanna. I dont love the way you lie." 

"Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie."

"When guys lie, they say they love you. When girls lie, they say they don't."

"A gentleman only lies to his woman if it involves surprising her."

"The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever."

"You said i love you and I said it too. The only difference is, I didn't lie to you."

"It's so easy to believe someone when they're telling you exactly what you wanted to hear."

"I'm not the one you have to lie to."

"Never lie to the person you love.It's not worth it and they don't deserve it."

"People cheat and lie because it is easier to get forgiveness than to give."

"The worst part of being lied to is realizing that you actually believed."

"I've learned that in every relationship, every time you lie, it brings you a little closer to goodbye."

"That feeling when you know he's lying to you."

"The truth doesn't cost you anything, but a lie could cost you everything."

"Telling the truth and making someone smile is better than telling a lie and making someone smile."

"I overreact. I over think everything. I dream big and when I say I love you, I'm not lying."