Chapter 2

When Ashley woke up on Sunday morning she couldn't stop smiling. She was happy, extremely happy. Finally she would see her sister.

She got ready, washed, dressed and went downstairs. "Good morning dad" she said grinning making him smile.

He knew she was happy to see Bella, since she only saw her a few weeks a year until she was ten when she stopped seeing the girl.

Ashley sighed annoyed as she stared at the clock. The day was going slow, at least in her opinion it was, Charlie would beg to differ.

Charlie was nervous about looking after his oldest daughter. Both girls were so different he didn't act the same around Bella as he did Ashley.

"Alright it's time to go" Ashley said as she grabbed her jacket and walked out of the house making Charlie sigh.

They made their way to the airport. "I'm so excited" Ashley said with a small giggle. She was over excited.

When they arrived, they waited one hour and no sign of Bella. "Come on Bella" Ashley whispered as she started playing with her hands.

Charlie noticed his oldest daughter as she did him. Bella was slightly confused on why there was another girl, but she went over.

"Hi Bella" Charlie said. "Hi Dad" Bella replied. Ashley was biting her lip to stop her from giving the obviously awkward girl a hug.

"Bella you remember Ash, right" Charlie asked. Bella's eyes went wide. "Ashy" she said barely audible but Ashley caught it.

"Hi Bells" Ashley replied smiling a big smile. She couldn't help it, she wrapped her arms around her sister giving her a big hug.

What shocked both Charlie and Ashley was that Bella hugged her back. They break the hug. "I'll take your suitcase" Charlie said to Bella and he did.

The three walked to the car. Bella noticed it was the cop car but didn't saying anything, she didn't want to ride it.

They go in the car, Bella and Ashley both in the back. Ashley rode in the front on the way to pick her up but thought it wasn't fair to now.

It was silent. "So how come you're back" Bella asked. "I finally had enough of my wicked witch of a mother" Ashley told her sister.

"Was she really that bad" Bella asked. "She was horrible. Her 'BOY' friend was horrible a real, word I won't say in front of dad" Ashley told her.

Bella noticed the way she said boyfriend. He must have been very young. "How old is he" she asked. "He's twenty one now. They've been dating since he was eighteen" Ashley said making Bella's eyes go wide.

It fell silent again. "Your hair's longer" Charlie said to Bella. "I cut it since last time I saw you" Bella replied. "I guess it grew out again" he replied and she nodded her head.

Ashley found it weird how it was awkward between her sister and her father though when she spoke to them it was fine. Maybe she was gifted in talking to people.

"How's mom" Charlie asked. "She's good" Bella replied. "Good" Charlie said and silence filled the car again.

They arrived at the house. "I'll take a bag" Ashley said as she jumped out the car. Charlie sighed and shook his head.

"She's always hyper" he told Bella. "Okay" Bella replied as the two of them get out of the car to see Ashley attempting to carry Bella's suitcase and bag.

"Ash you need help" Charlie said with a small smile as he took the suitcase off her. "I could totally manage" Ashley said smiling making Bella smile slightly.

Ashley may be a hyper person but being around her made everyone happy. She was just so nice most of the time.

They carried the bag and suitcase to Bella's room. "I hope you like purple" Charlie said. "Purple's cool" Bella said.

"I picked it. I love purple. It's like a mixture of fire and water" Ashley said making Bella smile yet again.

"I put Grandpa's old desk in your room. And I cleared some more shelves in the bathroom" Charlie said. "That's right, one bathroom" Bella said.

Silence filled the three. "Well I'll be in my room. Bella if you need anything just come along in, it's the room with my name on" Ashley said as she went to her room.

After thirty minutes there was a honk outside. Ashley looked out the window to see Jacob and Billy.

She went to Bella's room. "Hi Bells want to walk down with me to greet the friends" Ashley asked. "Yes Please" Bella replied.

Bella was glad Ashley was here. The girl would help her with her awkwardness and she'd have a friend for school.

The two girls went downstairs. "Bella you remember Billy Black, right" Charlie asked. "Hi Billy" Ashley said as she gave the man a hug.

"Hey Sugar. Bella, glad you're finally here. Charlie hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming" Billy said.

"Keep exaggerating and I'll wheel you down the hill" Charlie said. "Right after I ram you in the ankles" Billy said as he started attempting to ram into Charlie.

Ashley grinned looking between the two men. "Hi I'm Jacob. We made mud pies together when we were little" Jacob said to Bella. "Yeah I remember" Bella replied.

"Hey Jake" Ashley said as she hugged her old best friend who hugged her back but not as long as before, though she didn't notice his change.

"Are they always like this" Bella asked looking at their fathers. "It's getting worse with old age" Jacob said.

Both men came over. Charlie patted a red truck. "So Bella, what do you think of your home coming gift" Charlie asked.

Bella's eyes went wide. "No way. The truck is for me" she asked. "Just bought it off Billy here" Charlie said.

"I totally rebuilt the engine" Jacob bragged. "Oh no if Jake touched it, it's going to explode" Ashley joked making the younger boy gently push her.

"It's perfect" Bella said as she ran over to it. Jacob and Ashley followed her. Jacob had the keys while Ashley knew she'd be in the truck a lot.

"Okay so you gotta double pump the clutch when you shift, but other than that it's fine" Jacob told her as he handed her the keys.

"Maybe I could give you a ride to school" Bella said. "I go to school on the reservation" Jacob told her.

Ashley frowned. She would have loved to go to school with Jacob, of course she'd rather go with her sister, but Jacob was her best friend until she was ten.

"Too bad. It would've been nice to know at least one more person" Bella said. "You got me" Ashley said smiling at her older sister who couldn't help smile back.

~(End of Chapter 2. That's all for now because I'm exhausted. I'll try write two maybe three chapters tomorrow. I might write more depending on how I feel. )