Bootylicous

Juliana's POV

I pull out my phone from my pocket, I need something to distract me from how carsick I am.

I pop an earbud in my ear, I open Spotify and play Shout Out To My Ex. I'm in the middle of my 5th song when a ring from my phone disturbs me. Best Prsn Eva flashes across the screen, I look at the phone number and realize it's Lilly, I knew she stole my phone when I was in the bathroom.

"Hey, best person evaaa," I say as I pick up the phone making sure to emphasis the last word. There's a bit of a silence, "Ohhh, so you saw the little adjustment I made...hehe," she says as she realized what I meant. 

"So are you there yet?" she asks. "Nah" I answer. 

" Do you miss her?" she giggles. "Who?" She stops laughing long enough to answer, "Beast." I groan "How many times do I have to tell you not to call her that?" I know saying that won't change anything, since she's been calling her, Beast, since 5th grade since I admitted my crush towards Bella, the hottest girl in all of elementary school. She calls her Beast, because the girl in Beauty and the Beast  is named belle. I stay quiet for a while, and I think she realizes I'm embarrassed because she starts talking, "Well, anyway, I called cause I have huge news. You'll never guess who just asked me to the Spring Formal." I think, then I realize it's her crush,"Shawn Mendes! Hehe," I say obviously joking. "Niall, dumbass," she says as if I was being for real. "No shit, Sherlock. But why did he ask you 3 weeks before the dance?" saying the first part sarcastically. "Maybe, cause he thinks somebody else will ask me, which I won't blame him, cause I'm obvi so bootylicous." (Nobody else will laugh at this joke cause it's an inside joke *winks*). I hangup, and within seconds I here a beep and check my Instagram DMs.

BootylicousLilly: Oh great...

I decide to talk to Mellanie, my other friend. "Hey, hoe." She answers,"Hello." She asks If I'm in Florida yet, and I answer no. After a few other questions, I ask "So Lilly and Niall?" She makes a barfing sound, "Tell me 'bout it." 

We are on the phone for an hour talking, laughing, face palming, and making barf noises just like we did a few days ago before I figured out I was moving. 

Afterwards, I call a few other friends and we talk.

 I'm just now realizing that I'm gonna miss these people a shit ton.