Lunch out: Chapter 4

*What the hell I'm I even writing... also I dont know anything about PTSD and I don't want to offened anyone and I am sorry if I get anything wrong about this disorder and I am sorry if someone does have this disorder or know someone who does... I am not trying to hurt anyone feelings and I am sorry if I do*-Me (author)

Dean's POV:

I was talking to Michael and telling him things about what happened to me when I was over seas. I told him how I was taken when all my friends were shot and killed. I told him I was tortured I told him how I finally got free after 3 months of torture and how I ran for 3 days with 20 pounds of stuff that I stole from them. I told him how people stared to shot at me. I told him how I finally reached home base and how I passed out. I told him how I woke up and they told me how long I was gone for. I told him how it took me months to finally open up to my comander and my fellow soilders about what happened. I told him how everytime someone touches me or hear anything loud I get scared. I told him how I got sent home because I cant fight without being scared. I told him that I arrived home and went to see my brother. I told him how I could hug my brother without getting scared but when I touch Cas I get scared. I told him how scared I was of Cas when he grabbed my hand not letting go and didnt tell me where were we going. I told him everything.

After me telling Michael everything, he told me I may have a PTSD. He told me that if I keep visiting and talking to him it can help and he is going to start me on some medication but there is no cure for it (idk if there is but if there is thats awesome). I thanked him and made another appointment for next week at the same time.

I walked out wih Michael and I saw Cas sitting, reading a newspaper. I smiled and walked up to him. I tapped him on the soulder. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey, you done?" He asked. "Yep. Lets go, I want some Timmies" I said he laughed and stood up. We waved bye to Michael and walked out. Tim Horton's was just across the street so Cas and I ran across the street and walked in. The cashier told us she could help us there. We walked up to her and smiled. We got our food and I payed of course before Cas did.

We walked up to the couch and sat down. "So..." Cas said. "Soo..." I answered back. He looked at me and finally asked the question I was waiting for. "So, how was it? Over seas?" He asked "it was pretty hard. Watching people you just meet and become friends die infront of you" I answered. I looked away from Cas's eyes and I satarted to shake. Why does this happen with only him??? What the hell is happening??? He put his hand on my leg. I looked up and saw him looking at me. "Are you ok?" He asked. "I-I dont know. It only happens around you and I dont know why and when I am around you it scares me but around other people I am fine... what is wrong with me Cas" I said starting to cry. Cas stood up and took my hand and walked outside.

It was now night time and raining. Cas walked me to the side of the Tim Horton's building where a beautiful park is. He walked me to the swings and we just sat there. No one talking. Cas just comforting me as tears fall from my eyes. After a few minuets my tears finally stopped.

"Dean?" Cas said but I looked away. "Dean, look at me" he said when I didnt answer him. I didnt meet his eyes. Cas stood up and very carefully grabbed my face forcing me to look in his eyes. He wiped my cheaks and looked at me in my eyes. His blue eyes just keeps staring at me.

He started to lean in closer and closer. My stomach has butterflies, my heart is warming up then it ever has been. He then reached them.

He reached my lips. We closed our eyes and I stood up from the swing. He grabbed my neck. His hands were really warm. We kept kissing until both of us couldnt breath. We smiled at eachother and put our foreheads together. "Nothing is wrong with you. You are just human. You can get through this and I will be with you every step of the way" Cas said. I smiled and he smiled back and kissed my cheak and hugged me.

After about two hours of just seating on the swings and talking to Cas about everything I got a call from Sam. "Hey Sammy, you okay?" I asked and put my phone on speaker so Cas can hear "Yep, I just got out of class and was wondering if you want to hang out and maybe go out for dinner?"   Sam asked. I looked at Cas and he nodded "yeah sure, is 5 okay?" I asked. "Yep, I will see you in an hour. Bye Dean" he said. "Bye Sammy" I said.

I hung up the phone and looked at Cas. "We should get going huh?" He asked. I nodded and we stood up. He grabbed my hand and I started to shake again and he let go. I looked at him and my eyes start to water again. "Hey, no tears. You are going to figure this out. Calm down" he said. I nodded. I am so happy to have him as...  I dont know what to call him, I dont know what he is to me...

Authors note: Sorry for the late  update:( I have been busy