Chapter one

*SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES.

Aurora put on a necklace with sparkly  silver pendant that her brother, Aiden bought for her yesterday for no absolute reason. All of her brothers love to buy things for her and whenever she asked them why the only thing that they said was, 'You're our baby sister, we love spoiling you.' And then they would ruffled her hair or kiss her forehead.

She admitted, her family was quite wealthy but not that wealthy. Her parents are also humble people and loves to donate to charity.

Her parents were very successful and hardworking. Her father, Isaac, owned a quite big company and her mother, Clara, was a very well known lawyer. They were busy people but they always made time to hang out with their children, which made Aurora felt grateful for having such amazing parents.

It was the weekend and her father had made a reservation at some fancy restaurant she never heard of to have a family dinner.

"Aurora!" Hearing her father's deep voice called from downstairs, she hastily finished brushing her light blonde hair and grabbed her small purse before rushing off to where her parents and three brothers were waiting for her.

"Aurora darling, hurry up!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" She yelled back. As soon as she got to the last step, she stumbled on her own feet.

Fortunately, Mark, one of her brothers caught her just in time. He shook his head at her while smiling teasingly, "Always so clumsy."

She grinned sheepishly at him, "Hi."

Her brothers chuckled at their adorable sister. Suddenly her father behind Mark spoke up, "Sweetie, what are you wearing?" He asked with a frown on his face.

All of her brothers, even Mark, stopped what they were doing and stared at her dress in distaste.

Aurora scrunched up her nose in confusion and looked down at her pretty pale pink dress, "What's wrong with what I am wearing?"

Her mother went to stand beside her father and smiled at her, "There's nothing wrong Aurora, I think you look gorgeous darling. Now let's go, there's no time to waste."

Her father turned to look at his wife, with a frown still intact on his face, "But don't you think it's too short?"

Before her mother could answer, Jake the oldest brother at 25, wrapped an arm around his sister's waist and pulled her into a hug, tucking her head under his chin and mumbled to her softly, "I think you look beautiful baby sis, but I think it would be better if you change. Why don't you change into one of the dresses that I bought for you last week? It's prettier and costlier. I bet you'd look even better in it."

Aurora pushed at his chest and crossed her arms. The dresses that Jake bought for her were pretty but they all have long sleeves which she didn't feel like wearing tonight. "But I wanna wear this dress. It's pretty and I love it." She pouted childishly.

Aiden, the youngest out of all her brothers, crossed his arms and frowned, "Aurora, think of all the f*cke-" Mark elbowed him discretely and Aiden coughed, "What I meant to say is, think of all the nasty man that we have to beat up for even laying their eyes on you."

"But why would they stare at me? There would be many other beautiful women. And I'm just sixteen!" She exclaimed exasperatedly.

Aurora uncrossed her arms and gave them the puppy eyes, her doe eyes widening even further and her lips pouted even more.

All the men groaned because they knew they couldn't resist that look. Ever.

Her mother shook her head adoringly at her family, she knew what her daughter was doing as she'd done this so many times and they would still fell for it each time.