What's Next Now?

Maya's POV

this cannot be happening right now. It just cant be!
"oh my gosh what am i going to do now?" i said to myself.
I went out of the bathroom..
I went to the living room
"Hey hanna, im going to the mall for a bit" i said to her
"Oh ok! Have fun, stay safe" she said.
"I will, thanks Hanna" i said to her while heading for the door as quick as possible
"Um, ok bye!!" i heard her say the last part when i went out the door.
I called an uber and it got here after a bit.
I told the guy which adress to take me to...
the team 10 house.....
I knew it was not such a great idea.. and if Alissa finds out that i was here...im dead. But did I have any other choice? Not really. And Jake has the right to know..because if I'am pregnant, than his the father of my child.

In about 10 minutes I arrived at the team 10 house.
I didnt go in.
I texted Jake

Maya: hey jake, I'm outside right now. I need to talk to you right now! Its really urgent and cannot wait! we need to talk asap!!

Jake's POV

I was in the office when I got a text from Maya saying that she needed to talk to me and said it was urgent and can't wait.
What can it possibly be that she showed up here? I mean I don't mind her being here, but she was just here a while ago.
I texted her back saying

Jake: ok..I'm coming out

What could be so important? She said she didn't want to come back and live here because she's going back to her mom soon so there was no point.

Maya's POV

I got the text that Jake sent me. He said he's coming.
In a few seconds, I saw Jake come out..
"Hey! What'd you needed to talk about?" Jake said to me barely out yet.
"Jake Oh my gosh thank god you're here!" I said to him with a very worried expression
"What's wrong?" Jake said looking a little worried
"Jake..I um.....I-" I didn't know how to say it. This would ruin our lives if I'am actually pregnant.
"I don't know how to say it. Its hard to say.." I said the last part quitly looking down, with a sad expression on my face.
He lifted up my chin and he looked me in the eyes for about 5 seconds.
"Whatever it is, we'll handle it" Jake said.
Deep down i believed him..but i dont know how we could possible handle this if i do turn out being pregnant. I mean im 15 and his 20..5 year diference, so its illegal, and i gatta go back to my mom soon so i have no idea how we could 'handle' it.
"If you dont wanna tell m-" jake said but i cut him off
"Of course i want to tell you! Why else would i've gotten an uber to drive me here!" i said stating the obvious.
"I know. I mean, if you cant tell me.."
"No i can tell you! And I need and have to tell you! Its just hard to!" i said.
"If u dont know how to than just..give me a hint of what it is about" Jake said.
"Uhh.." i signed.
"Com'on.." Jake said
"Well..i guess its something illegal I guess..i don't know if that helps at all." i said.
"What?!?" jake said surprised
"No no no! Not like that! Like.. Its something...WE did.." i said to him
"Oh i know what we did thats illegal....it happened just about maybe..last week" Jake said smirking while brushing my hair off my cheeks.
"Actually yes thats what its about!" i said.
Jake got confused..i dont think he actually thought it would be about that and was probably just saying that to jerk around.
"Jake im......pregant......." i said to him looking in his eyes.
He froze..and didn't say a word.
He had a serious look on his face..
than it turned into a smirk.
"Um, jake? Why are you smiling or..smirking? This is NOT a good thing!" i said to him getting upset now.
"This is a prank" he said still smirking..
"Jake! No its not! I swear on my mother's life this isnt a prank!" i said to him
He had a serious expression on his face..
"Are you serious! Are you positive that you are! And with me!" Jake said.
"Well..i puked at Hanna's right when i got back from here...and Jake...your the only one i did it with recently.." i said.
Got kinda awkward.
My ex boyfriend is who i last..did it
with.
"So you haven't taken a pregnancy test yet?" Jake asked getting worked up about this whole situation
"No I haven't yet cause I just threw up a while ago" I said to him
"Okay..we need to go to the store to get a pregnancy test." Jake said.
"Ok.." I said.
"Get in the car. Wait, does Hanna know you're with me here?" Jake asked a little worried.
"No she doesn't, I told her I was going to the mall for a bit" I told him.
"Ok..get in" he said.
I sat in the passeger seat and Jake drove off..
We got to the supermarket and went to the aile where the pregnancy tests were at and we bought one.
We got back into the car. I held the pregnancy in my hand almost dropping it because I was shaking the box cause of how scared I was.
Jake saw me shaking and put his hand on mine and held it and I held his.

When we got back to the house we got out of the car and went inside the house
Jake said no one was home expect for some people but they were busy in the office.
We went upstairs and Jake told me to go to the bathroom.
I took both of the pregnancy tests just to make sure, and than waited for about 5 minutes and came out of the bathroom..
Jake was standing there waiting for me
I held out the pregnancy test in front of me, staring right at it. Looking.. just frozen, looking, into it..
Jake looked at it and saw two lines...

Jake hugged me and said that everything's going to be fine..but I didn't believe it. How could I? I'm pregant now. With a living, breathing child inside of me! How is anything going to be alright??
I felt really light headed, like I hadn't eaten for months..