1: Soccer

Riah

"You run like a girl Williams!" My coach shouted at me as I do suicides under the hot weather of Los Angeles California.

I got an offer here to play for UCLA Women's soccer team. I gladly took it.

"I'm a girl coach!" Since I'm training for another team, I'm training with boys. UCLA training starts on August and it's only April.

Since I have nothing to do in my apartment in Los Angeles, my old coach from Ohio hooked me up with a new team. Even though it's an all boys team.

Trainings are harder but that pushes me on my limits as a soccer player.

"Faster Williams!"

How many times to I have to remind him that I'm a girl! I'm not as fast as these guys and it's only my third day in training.

After more suicides coach finally called out. Training or hell is finally done.

Heading to the bleachers I grabbed my water bottle and chug it as if it's my first time to taste water. I feel like a caveman.

"Hey Riah, wanna hang out with us? We're gonna have lunch at Farmers Market." Gavin offered, catching up with me as I walk inside the locker rooms.

"Uh, I have to drive in Malibu since my cousins will be there. I'll surprise them. Maybe next time." I told him feeling bad on declining his offer. I really wanted to go but I'm too sore to drive to The Grove and walk around.

"Okay, maybe tomorrow." Gavin smiled at me as he changed his shirt before bidding his goodbye to the team and me.

I went to the women's locker room and got changed. I'll just take a shower at home.

"This place is huge!" A random guy gushed looking at the locker room as soon as I got out.

Maybe they're the ones my coach was talking about earlier. The ones who's gonna play football with Kyle.

"Yeah I know right!" The girl beside them said.

I was about to leave when Kyle noticed me.

"Hey R! Will you help me? I'll play footie with them and I can't play alone." He begged me.

"Yeah sure?" Plans change I guess.

"Great! This is the Team 10. Tessa Brooks, Ivan and Emilio Martinez." He pointed at the twins then two more guys followed them.

A very familiar guy I spent my everyday life with for 18 years.

"Jake!" I hugged him automatically.

"Riah?"

"I didn't know you're in Los Angeles already." Jake hugged me again. Then he introduced me to his cute friend holding a camera beside him.

"This is Kade, my best friend and this is my childhood crush Mariah."

"You can call me Riah." I told Kade and shook his hands.

He looks so cute.

"So are you playing football with us?" Kade asked.

"Yeah Kyle here wouldn't be able to hand you guys." I told him "Especially Jake."

Kade laughed agreeing about how much of an extra Jake Paul is most of the time.

I see we're clicking.

I sat on one of the booths in the locker room. Kyle explained everything to them as I got change back into my cleats. Not wearing high socks anymore since I doubt were doing some action.

Thank God I was wearing our old Ohio jersey so I don't have to change.

"You're not playing?" I asked Kade

"Nah, I'll be filming."

"Oh okay."

After we got everyone prepared. We went to the under training field. Since we cannot use the pro field first.

Kyle told them they have to be good as the two of us. But we play professional football.

"How'd you know Jake?" Kade asked me.

"We used to be childhood friends then he started his career here. We got separated." I explained to him. Kade nodded.

"That explains it. So you probably know Chance and Anthony then?"

"Yeah they're like my overprotective brothers." I joked and Kade laugh.

"Anyways, can I get your number maybe we can hang sometime?" He asked

"Sure!" I took his phone from him and put down my phone before we started playing.

Kade made sure to get shots of everything.