Chapter 3

[Jin's POV]

"Oppa, I wanna talk."

Uh oh. The issue's serious when she begins any conversation with 'Oppa i wanna talk'!

I looked up from my bowl of ramen. Hobi's birthday is in another three days, and I was wondering what to gift him. Nari, Namjoon and Yoongi were planning to do something, but they didn't tell me yet.

I put down my chopsticks and pulled her chair closer to mine.
I took a deep breath and tried hard not to cry along with her.

"Oppa remember the award ceremony? That guy that called to speak with me?" she questioned.

I tried remembering.

"His name must be Jeong Iseul?" I asked.

As I was walking outside the venue to get some fresh air, I saw familiar figure sitting on a bench ahead of me.

"Jeong Iseul?" I saw him flinch in surprise. He turned around to face me. I saw his gloomy expression turned into a cheery and bubbly one.

"Kim Nari? What are you doing out here? You're gonna get a cold. Let's go back inside." He was about to grab my hand when I stopped him,

"No, actually, I came here 'cuz I'm starting to feel suffocated in there." I sat down next to him. For a while, we just sat there, admiring the beautiful scenery in contrast to the chaotic mess inside the building.

I've always feel anxious and scared everytime I'm surrounded by huge crowds. It seems like he picked up on that.

"Not a fan of crowds, huh?" I nodded.

"Don't worry, me too." He gave me this beautiful smile that reassures me.

As if he finally remembered something, he turned to face me, "Oh yeah, since you're like claustrophobic or something?"

I nodded my head when he finished his answer.

"So...umm...."

"Oh yeah, about the interview..."

"What about it?"

"I actually, lied. I wanted to make an excuse to talk to you."

I could feel my blood boiling right now. How dare he try to use my brothers' names just to talk to me?

"I know you're feeling angry right now... But I'm sorry! I've been wanting to talk to you for a long time but then I never could make up a proper excuse...so..."

He made an attempt to do aegyo and stuck his bottom lip out but i ended up laughing.

"Is TaeTae your bias? Cause you trying too hard boi."

He giggled in return and gave a carbon-copy of V's smile.

"So... where do you wanna go?" he breathed out, his breath a little misty from the cold weather.

"Actually, i have to head home because we are having a sleepover night at the boy's dorm. And it's my responsibility to prepare Yoongi oppa because only I know his ways." I giggled remembering the last encounter. Apparently he rubbed off on me and I ended up sleeping while driving him to dorm and almost crashed on a cow. Luckily, he woke me up just in time.

"Haha okay! So, day-after-tomorrow, at the campus grounds, at around 4, we can hang-out." Jeong replied while he came up front and kissed my right cheek.