irl // josh + tobi

[ joshua's pov ]

it's been almost two weeks since the incident happened and i've been to alyssa's house at least 3 times spending time with her. but tobi lives closer so he said i didn't have to come as often. but little did i know, it would come to this.

i was about to go inside, but i can see right through the window that alyssa and tobi are in there making out.

now i never knew they were into each other like that, i never knew tobi was like that.

i should look away now because it's getting heated in there.

truth be told i never got rid of those pictures and videos. i know it's wrong because i have a girlfriend but i can't help but be attracted to her.

i don't know if they're dating or not but this should help me take my mind off of her. but it's not, it makes me angry.

she's not a slag, just unintentionally attracts many guys. one of them being me, as much as i try to convince myself that i was entirely drunk that night and didn't know what i was doing, but i did. i wasn't fully drunk and i probably took advantage of her, but i wasn't really sober either. i remember it all, i just didn't want anyone to think that.

i feel bad but at the same time i don't, because it was so good. she's good.

it's hard to see her kiss someone else because i'm in love with her.

[ tobi's pov ]

"oi, i think josh's car is outside." she says as i remove my hands from under her shirt.

"yeah it is him, why don't you go change and i'll let him in ok?"

she smiles at me before getting up off my lap, exiting the living space.

i open the door and there he is, hasn't even knocked yet.

"hey josh."

"tobi."

"what's up with you?" i ask with a confused look on my face, something is off about him.

"what's up with me? what's up with you? i saw you through the window, making out with alyssa. i didn't even know you were into her like that."

"yeah, so what?"

"i liked her before you!"

"you have a girlfriend josh!"

"ok yeah but-"

"but nothing josh, don't do this to me."

"you know what i'm leaving, see you later tobi."

he opens the door again closing it behind him as he speeds off in his car.

i turn my head at the bathroom door opening to reveal alyssa in shorts and a t-shirt.

"where's josh?" she asks moving her hair out of her face, god she's beautiful.

"he left because he said he had something to do he forgot about."

"oh...ok, so i didn't need to change."

"nah."