well this is new

Ivan, was walking to the world meeting. Once he got there, he sat down and waited for the other nations. Once everyone got there they started the meeting. As always Arthur, and Francis started fighting.

 Soon all the other nations followed. Ivan, just sat there and smiled his childish smile and watched everyone argue. Once the meeting was over everyone went  home.

Ivan, walked to his car and he saw a young girl struggling with her bags. He walked over to her, “Do you need any help, miss?”

 The young girl looked over to him.

 She had long black hair, baby blue eyes, pale skin and was wearing black skinny jeans, with a white long sleeve shirt.

 “ Uh I’m alright, but thank you.” she smiled.

 “Are you sure? You look like you’re struggling…”

The young girl, looked  away.” I’m fine.”

 He sighed. “ At least let me walk you home.”

She sighed. “ Okay, fine..”

Ivan, smiled  and walked with the young girl. “So what’s your name?”

 The girl, looked up at him. “ My name is  Dream…..And what is your name?”

 He smiled kindly. “ I’m Ivan….Also known as Russia~”

She looked up at him shocked.

Ivan, smiled. Dream, looked up at him. And felt this weird vibe about Ivan. “ O-Oh…. Well i-it’s nice to meet you.”

 Ivan put a hand on her shoulder. “ Are you okay? Dream, you seem a bit...worried?”

Dream, smiled. “ I’m fine, Ivan. I’m just not used to. Meeting….people…”

Ivan looked at her confused. “ What do you mean? “

 Dream, looked away. “ Well… I don’t really...talk to..many..people.”

 Ivan just looks at her.

Later, Dream stopped in front. Of a big, old, abandoned house.

“ You, Live here da?”

 Dream nodded. “ yeah it may not look like much...but this is home.” she, smiled kindly.

” O-oh okay well.. I guess I’ll see you around Da?”

Dream, nods and walks up to the old house.” Thank you, Ivan.”

 He smiled and waved. He then turned around and walked back to his car.

Once, Dream got inside. She put her bags down. And walked to the living room. She grabbed a backpack. And got a new pair of clothes, out of the bag… she then walked to the bathroom. Once she was in  there she grabbed a lighter that was on the sink, and lit some candles, she lit them up, then had a bath.

Later, she heard a knock on the front door, she stopped what she was doing. The There was another knock.

” Crap I wonder who it is?” she got up, and out of the bath. She then wrapped herself in a towel.

 She heard someone walking outside. Near the window. Dream quickly got dressed, she then hears. A gruff voice.

“ Do you, think she’s still her?’ The voice said.

” Probably, still here. We have to find a way in though.” A female voice said.

Dream, ran out into the living room then grabbed her, backpack. And sleeping bag,  then she ran to the window near the fireplace.

She opened it, then jumped out of the window. As she got out she saw a cop car. And made a run for it. Once she was away from the old house she used to call home.” The damn! Old lady, must have called them, I wasn’t doing anything Wrong…. Looks like I’m back  sleeping on a train…”

As Dream, walked to the train station she bumped into Ivan.

” Oh, s-sorry.. I didn’t see you there.”

 Ivan held his hand out and helped Dream, up.” I thought you had to go home?”

 Ivan looked down at her with a terrifying look on his face.

“ UH! Um.. I-Ivan are you okay?!” He smiles.” Of course my sunflower~”

Dream looked a lil scared. And moved back a Bit.

 “ What’s wrong sunflower~ It’s only me.”

Dream, ran into the train yard. Ivan follows her.

Dream, hid behind a train and tries not breath.

 “ SuNfLoWeR WhErE YoU!~”

Dream, held her breath, and waited for him to leave. She ended up getting pinned to the old, broken down train

.” There you are~” Ivan looks down at her with the most horrifying face EVER!

“Ivan, please don’t hurt me!!!!”

After saying that.

Ivan smirked. And next thing Dream notices everything goes black.