After the new story

This is not an update...

I just prepared this book I hope you get over with the description..this story is sad and short....but I hope it leaves a lesson in ur hearts I've read about this ship called #TBnrDuty god it hits my heart like shit...becuz you guys knew that I'm always for poofless... I don't like some kind of a uncommon ships I know I had some of that..but I split them in better ships but these ones doesn't it's stabbed my heart....but...for me to get over and for the TBnrDuty fan girls and boys....I made this story and I hope u like it if i updated it...soo bye....cya soon...oh I can't leave without a trailer *winking*

Rob:

I know you love him more than me...but I also need love...I'm done being cheated....I'm done being hurt...but I know my life will always be forever like this...so the only thing that could finish all the pain is to....die....but... Preston my love...I hope you'll be happy with Lachlan....and I promise my love I'll be there in ur marriage..I'll always be there for you....the only thing that can approve ur marriage is to let you go....even though if it hurts me....cuz I know my pain is the exchange of ur happiness.....and I wish you'll take care of Vikk..you know him he likes cuts and suicide stuff...like what I'm going to do now...in the rest of my life...I live with pain...but thanks to you,you made them a little less painful....I maybe not smart like u but... I only learn and know one thing in this unfair world..."I LOVE YOU....GOODBYE"

Huhu...I'm crying...how's that TBnrDuty fans does that make u happy....while it makes the poofless fans sad.....huhu...

JOKES!!!!!.JUST KIDDING

HEHEHEHE.....