Chapterr 2

AN: Y DO U HAT ON ME??/? I AM JUS TT TRYING 2 RITE MY FCKING STORI. I AM NO A TROL. FANGZZ 2 ELIZA 4 HELPIN MEH <3 U DA BOMBB!!!!1!! ALSO FUK U TARA YOU BICH

i wached as Ebooby rose from hur cofffin. She dank blood from 1 of my bpttles and i shut my eyes so she wouldntt se me loooking at her. I hurd her gettting dresed andd do her hair.

I sat up and grinned att her. I flipped my waist-length raven hair with pink streaks and openned my forest-green eyes. I slipped my favorite Marilyn Manson t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick whit foundation and black eyeliner).

"OMFG, i saw you talking to Malfoy yesterday!" I said with fake exitment.

"yeah? So?" she said, blushing.

"Do you... like Draco?" I asked as we went out of teh Slytherin common room ad into the Great Hsall.

"No, I so fucking dont!" she yelled.

"Yeah, right!" I fake exclaimed. Just then, Jacob walked up to her.

"Hi" he said.

"hi" she riplid flirtily.

"Guess wat." he said.

"What?" she replied.

"Well, Good Charlotte are having a concert in Hogsmead." he told her.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" she screamed. she closed her eyes, probably imagining it. Draco quickly flashe d a flirty smile at me and i smiled back. He turned back to her.

"Well... do... you... want to go with me?" He asked.

She gasped.