Part - 12

Hii guys !!! So h r u all ? I hope u guys would like this part , if u like than plz tell me through ur comments, ur comments r really means a lot for me, coming to story Finally Ragini is in Mumbai so let's see what is Ragini's destiny in Mumbai :-
So here we go ....

"Now how I am looking?" Said swara who looking herself in mirror.
"Offo shona how many times I have to tell u , ur looking beautiful like always than ur asking this is 10th time u ask me same question and by the way ur going to receive our sister not ur bf yar" saying girl come out of her mobile.

"One min preeti when ladoo become OUR sister?" Swara look her in surprise.(girl reveal as Preetika rao)

"What? when u told me that time she bcom my sister, and plz now go she will be waiting for u, and last thing if my sister got any problem bcoz of u than ..." Preeti said.
"Okk my evil sissy, now bye" said swara run to airport.

At Airport
"Omg, why shona get late I told her but should I'll call her" ragini said herself waiting for swara.
Swara come from behind and close her eyes by her hand.

"Shonaa" ragini turn to her, they both hug eo tightly.

"Ladooo i'm so happy yr" swara shout in excited.
"Shona slow everyone watching us" ragini try to control her sister's excitement.and take her from there than they go to house.

There house is situated at juhu.
They come to outside of house. Ragini just lost herself and tear skipped from her eye, swara see her and hug her breaking her trance.
As they about to step in house  Preeti shout," stoppp" bcoz of swara about to fall but ragini hold her.
"What is this Evil" Swara got annoyed.
"This is called tradition Devil" preeti says smiling.
"What? Is this tradition person come from outside and about come inside says stoppp" swara glare her.
"What? That I say" swara glare her " omg, I am not talking about that I was talking about these u Devil" and she show plate, while swara just look and ragini smile.

After that they come inside preeti hug Ragini who was looking at swara.
"Welcome ladoo" preeti says.
"I know what ur thinking ladoo actually she is our evil sister" said swara preeti glare her ragini laugh at her state preeti also smile.
Than they get freshn up and talk for some time.ragini told them how everyone get ready for her job and her job post and all.

"What? U r the one who come for that job in Karma industry" preeti ask raising her eyebrow.

"Ya, but why ur asking this? U know that company and there place" ask swara.

"Devil I am also working there itself right dont tell me u forgot"
Saying Preeti make faces.

"Oh than its perfect my ladoo won't be alone now, but plz don't irritate my ladoo. U evil"

"Oh plz devil don't tell me that she is my ladoo also now right ladoo"
Before swara can say ragini says" yes preeti why not? Ok don't u show Mumbai to ur sister than?"

"Ok come"
"Evil its time for sleep see , w'll go 2mmarrow"
Than all three of them did their dinner and they go to sleep.

Precap:- Masti and ragini's first day of job.

Guysss, now tell me through ur precious comments.

If u liked do vote.

STAY HAPPY & BLESSED.
Keep Smiley.
THANK U.

Ur Friend,
Cathlin......😊😊😊😊