SRC FF 2: Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

"ITO pala ang sinasabi ni Rona na roof terrace."

Isa-isa niyang tiningnan ang ilan sa mga padlock na nakadisplay sa roof top ng isa sa pinakasikat na attraction sa Seoul ang Namsan Tower. Doon siya dinala ni CJ pagkatapos nila sa Brides Republic, saying that this is the place she shouldn't miss while in that city.

Some of the attraction that they already visited there is the Teddy Bear Museum; the Digital Observatory; the Ssentoy Museum and Showroom, which the boys enjoyed and left CJ disappointed dahil hindi nakita ng babae ang paborito nitong Marvel hero but quickly changed her mind once she saw that one particular section which has lightsaber and Stormtroppers on it.

Star Wars addict through and through. She thought while at the same time thinking of another girl she knew who's addicted to the same movie franchise.

Then, there's Hello Kitty Island, Shiori said that Aurum would definitely love that place; and last but not the least is the famous Roof Terrace.

Saying that there are many padlocks on the terrace is an understatement, because there's a lot of it. Almost completely covering the whole terrace's railings. Bawat isa sa mga padlock ay may nakasulat na kung anu-anong pangalan, in Korean of course, pero may mangilan-ngilan rin namang hindi. Shiori and Jex bounced towards the walls to read some of the writings there.

"Oh, Se Hun's been here before." itinuro ni Jex kay Shiori ang isa sa mga nakasulat doon. "Sehun and Dana."

"Yeah." Shiori said boredly. "Parang ito, Sehun and Ji Ni."

"At ito pa...Sehun and Hae Jin." natatawang sabi ni Jex. "Mabuti na na lang hindi umuuwi ang batang ito ng bugbog sarado dahil siguradong magwawala si Jun kapag nagkataon."

Napailing na lang siya bago muling ibinaling ang pansin sa kaibigan habang tahimik na pinagmamasdan ang isang hugis pusong padlock na nakakabit sa railing. Curious na lumapit siya sa babae para makiusyoso sa tinitingnan nito. She was expecting to see something that has got to do with CJ, like her name and someone of the male species, unfortunately it wasn't but it still is something interesting. The handwriting on the padlock happens to be familiar, and she think she knew who wrote that. She stared at it for a while before turning to the woman beside her.

"Is this who I think...it is?"

Tumango lamang si CJ, habang kinukuhanan ng larawan ang nasabing padlock. Kung para saan iyon? Wala siyang ideya.

"Who's this Ely?" she brushed her fingers at the name written on the padlock then stopped at the chinese character written on it. "And what does this mean?"

"永世, it means forever." sabi nito sa kanya. "And Elyson Alexander Kim...you do remember Ronalyne's story, right? That's him."

"Just what do you think you're doing?" nakapameywang na tanong ni Shiori. "Bakit pinagtsi-tsismisan ninyo ang manager namin...nang hindi kami kasali?"

"Ano iyang tinitingnan ninyo?" lumapit si Jex sa kanila at nakitingin din sa padlock. "오모! Tingnan ninyo 'to dali!"

Jex would have started raining questions after questions about the padlock and the two people involved, kaya lang bigla namang tumunog ang speaker ng tower reminding everyone that they are about to close down for the day. How did she know that? Well...CJ told her. Nagtaka siya ng bigla na lang maglabas ng sariling padlock ang kaibigan and put it beside Rona's and...Ely's.

"Qué estás haciendo?"

She tried to read what was written, pero hindi niya nabasa ang nakasulat dahil kaagad na tinakpan iyon ni CJ at pasimpleng kinunan ng larawan while still trying to keep it hidden from her. She glanced at Altair's direction but she doesn't understand why he's looking at CJ with the same expression of a deer caught in the headlights.