~Letter #3~

~Ginnys' POV~

As I walked through the school looking for Harry so I could talk to him about this whole break-up thing. I love​ him, and I know that he must love me, I just want to be with him, as I walked through the school I was stopped by Professor McGonagall.

"Ms. Weasely."

"Yes Professor?"

She gave me a sad look before handing me a letter, I gave her a confused look. I held up the letter with my name printed on the envelope.

"What's this?"

"It's from Hermione, it'll explain everything."

I nodded my head and she walked away, I sighed taking the letter and walking to the edge of the forest. I sat on a stump looking at the letter before opening it, as I read tears spilled from my eyes staining the parchment.

Ginny,

If you're reading this it means that I've passed away in the war. I wish that I could tell you all of this in person​ but sadly that's not going to happen. I want you to know that you were the sister I never got, as Ron and your brothers are the brothers I never got. I know that you always wanted me to be with Ron, however that life wasn't for me. Then again dying in the war isn't something that I was expecting or wanting either. I want you to know that I love you, and I hope that you and Harry have a wonderful life together. I also want you to know that I'll always be here, I'll always be watching and loving my Niece and or Nephew from afar. Though it may be sad that I'm gone I want you to be happy, no matter what. I want you to remember me and hold this letter dear to your heart.

Your Sister,

Hermione Jean Granger.

Tears stained the paper, I wiped my eyes before I stood up, running to the ruined castle hoping to find Harry.