let me make you pretty, daddy

based off of this picture my friend sent me:

///////////

it was a quiet night in the way household, gerard and frank were cuddled up watching cartoons, frank with a juice box in hand and a coloring book in his lap while his daddy graded his student's essays.

gerard was a professor at their local college, he taught english. frankie loved seeing his daddy dress up for work, he always got extremely flustered when gee wore a suit around him, and it usually led to hot role playing in the bedroom, but right now they were just relaxing. after a long, boring day of gerard teaching incompetent college kids and frank missing his daddy, they were glad to finally be able to spend some time together.

after a while frank began to get squeamish, and gerard raised an amused eyebrow at him, chuckling.

"what are you doing, baby?"

he watched the little boy in his arms wriggle around a bit before groaning and flopping back against gerard's chest. "i'm bored. i wanna do something fun." gerard frowned and looked at the clock on his wall. it was well past frank's bed time, it being 11:00 when usually when frank was in little space his bedtime was at 8:00, and gerard decided that now would be a good time to settle in for the night.

"we gotta go to bed, baby. it's way past your bed time." frank whined and looked up at him with a pout, before crossing his arms and changing his expression to a defiant one.

"i'm not going. i want to spend time with you, daddy."

"we've been with each other since 4 o'clock, sweetheart. you need some sleep. let's go get ready for bed, c'mon."

after a few failed attempts at getting frank up, he decided to bring out the big guns.

gerard suddenly stood up tall and looked down at frank with a smirk, watching the little shrink in on himself and smile sheepishly.

"whatcha doin', daddy?"

gerard chuckled and shook his head, "oh, you'll see." frank barely had time to think before gerard was on top of him, his fingers latched into frank's sides, tickling the hell out of him.

frank shrieked loudly and flailed, giggling and pleading for gerard to stop.

"daddy, no," frank said breathlessly, panting and smiling, "please, i'll go to bed, just stop, please!"

gerard pulled away, grinning, before picking frank up and carrying him to the bathroom attached to gerard's bedroom. he sat him down on the toilet and went to pick out some nice pajamas for frank to wear.