Younow live

After me and joey had that agreement on me dying my hair I decided not to cuz I always looked good with blonde hair anyways me and joey had just finished telling his fans that im his sister everyone loved me and kept saying I was cute some was saying that they remember me from joeys youtube video I laughed remembering that video where he tried attempt to bake brownies but there was this one creepy comment that just popping up from the same user 'should have left your back door shut paris' I think joey saw the comment to because he gave me a side hug I just brushed it of a nd looked at all the comments talking about mine and joeys dibbling goals its was honestly the cutest thing ever no wonder joey liked doing these kind of stuff the people are the sweetest supporters ever I decided I was going to make my own youtube channel and younow account I already had an insta and twitter and musically account I went live on younow because I was so bored I realised joey had given me a shout out and soon billions of people was watching joey was in the other room with the boys because they was staying at our house for 3 months joey was also watching with the boys then joey commented for me to guest him so I guested him to see all the boys twerking pop up on the screen I bursted out laughing then told the why am I guessing you guys when you are all in the next bedroom they all shruyged then Hunter which was the one that called me cute 3 nights ago said thar we should play kiss mary kill.

We finished the game and they kept asking me questions about myself it was honestly the cutest things that they was so interested in knowing about me

Random.user1: How old are you

ItzParis🌹: I am 12 turning 13 in 2 months I answered

Random.user2: Are your eyes naturally that colour

ItzParis🌹: Yh I answered another question

I couldn't lie my eyes were beautiful and so the the rest of the live went on I had already dropped the boys because they were being way to annoying I went down stairs to see someone who I wouldn't expect to see...

Who do you think it is read the next chapter to find out but before that should I continue comment if I should 🌹