Chapter Seven

I was laying in bed asleep when he came in picked me up bridal style. I pretended to be asleep still smelling the alcohol on his breath. He was panting pretty hard from carrying my little body and I felt a whimper escape my lips and he cussed grabbing a blindfold and blindfolding me. "Shut up Bitch. Daddy needs you." He bit out slowly taking my clothes off. I screamed and fought and kicked and hit and yelled for someone to save me. He just bashed me over the head and a little while later I woke up and walked back to the room. "Don't look at me please." I whispered to the room knowing Bella heard it all. I grabbed my clothes and went to take a bath. "I'm sorry Bay.." She said. "Its okay." I walked to the bathroom and got in the bath. When he walked in and shoved my head under and I clawed at his arm for air.

I woke up screaming bloody murder. "Bay! Its okay. Its over. Shhh. Shhh."  Ryan said holding me. I sobbed into his chest. "It felt so real.." I cried. "Bella's here baby..." He mummered in my ear and I saw Bella come in. "I had a bad dream too, so I had to see if you were okay." She came over and crawled into my lap and I held her. "Yes, I am fine." I wiped away the tears and rocked her. Ryan rubbed my back. "Its okay, it was only a dream." I whispered to her. "Its okay." I said quietly. She was crying silently and I was trying to make her feel better. "I'm here... Don't worry." I said fixing her hair and wiping her tears away. "I'll always be here." I said tears threatening to spill out.

Bella's P.O.V.

   I walked in the room to Bay shivering like a leaf crying and I knew which memory she had. It's one of the few that shakes her up this much.

I remember her screams from the bathroom and the thrashing of the water before I walked in. "Daddy no!" I screamed and he let her go turning around with this evil look in his eyes. "Get out Bella." He growled. "DON'T HURT HER!" Bay screamed and got up and started hitting him and she socked him right in the nose and I ran out. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I heard him yell and her scream. I ran to our safe room to cry quietly. He was trying to kill her. What would I do without her? What if it happens to me? I sobbed and heard him throw her down on the bed in the room.

I blocked the rest out. "I'll always be here." I heard her say. "Don't go." I sobbed and looked at her face. "I love you." I said and Ryan looked like he was about to cry. "You said that out loud Bella." Bay whispered. "The memory..." Ryan covered his face and then snaked an arm around Bay. "You never told me it was that bad..." He sounded hurt. He looked hurt. It was my fault. "I'm sorry..." I said crying.

Super short chapter but here guys.