10 : 9

I decided to go back to my old writing style. I like that one better lol

It was winter break right now. Which means I get to hang out with Hyungwon more often!

"Hoseok! Hyungwon's here!" Eomma yells from downstairs. "Coming!" I yell back. I rush downstairs and greet eomma and Hyungwon. "Are you ready?" He asks. "Yeah. Bye eomma." I kiss her on the cheek and run outside with Hyungwon into the snowy wonderland.

"What do you want to do first, hyung?" Hyungwon asks. "Hmm." I hum as I tap on my chin. "Let's build a snowman!" I suggest. "Yeah!" He yells with lots of enthusiasm. We run to a place with the most snow and start packing snow into a big ball. Then we make a slightly smaller one on top and then an even smaller one on top of that. Eomma gave us a scarf, raisins and a carrot to decorate it.

We admired our masterpiece for a little. As I was turning my head to Hyungwon, I was hit in the face with a snowball. Hyungwon couldn't stop laughing at me. "Yah! Stop laughing!" He didn't stop. I threw a snowball at him as well which seemed to make him stop. "Oh it. is. on." He says. I quickly hid behind the snowman and started throwing as many snowballs as I could and so was Hyungwon.

"Ok! Ok! I give up!" He yells, "The snow is getting way too cold!" I drop my last snowball and come out from behind the snowman. "Alright, fine. Truce." I hold my hand out and he shakes it.

"What should we do now?" I ask. "My parents bought me a sled a couple weeks ago. We can try it out." He replies. "Ok." I say with a smile. We go get the sled and race to the top of our favorite hill. Hyungwon sits down on the sled and I sit behind him, my feet on either side of him.

"Ready?" I ask with a small smirk. "I was born ready." He jokes. I push us to the edge of the hill and we slide down. We slid really fast and it took a while to reach the bottom. "Hyung, let's go again! Let's go again!" He chants. We run up the hill and slide down a couple more times.

We ran up for the final time. I push us down and we ride down the hill. As we were reaching the end, we hit a rock and fell off the sled, tumbling down the rest of the way. I landed first on my back and Hyungwon came not too long after and fell on top of me. It was a pretty awkward position.

"Are you ok?" I ask. "Yeah. I kinda bumped my head a little but I'm fine." He says. "Hyung?" He asked after a little. I hum in response. "Po-po?" I smile and peck his lips. We stay there for a little longer. "Can you get off? You're getting kind of heavy." I say after a little more. "But you're so warm." He says while hugging me and resting his head on my chest. I sigh but then thought of an idea. My fingers snaked over to his sides and I started to tickle him. He bursts out laughing.

"Ok! Ok! I'll get off!" He yells in between laughs. He lays down next to me and calms down. We lay there for a little before Hyungwon started to make a snow angel. I made one too and we stood up to compare the two. "Mine's better." He states. "Mine's better!" I protest. We were bickering for a little but then it started to snow again.

"You wanna come to my house? I think eomma's making hot chocolate." I suggest. "Sure!" We go back to my house, not before grabbing the sled. We set the sled by the front door and went inside.

"Hi, boys. I made hot chocolate for you two." Eomma says. We thank her and drink the hot chocolate. "Hyung? Can I sleep over?" Hyungwon asks. "Eomma?" "Of course you can! You can sleep over anytime you'd like. I'll go tell your parents." She walked to the house phone and called Hyungwon's parents.

After dinner we took our bath, and we put our pajamas on and sat on my bed. "I'm cold hyung. Come warm me up!" He says, opening his arms. "Alright, alright. So needy and greedy." I jokingly nag. I sit up and rest my back on the headboard. Hyungwon sits next to me and we cuddle. Only to keep each other warm of course.

"Hyungwon?" I ask after a few minutes. He hums in response. You could tell he was on the verge of sleeping. "Never mind." "What is it?" He sits up, interested in what I was going to say. "I-it's nothing." I shake it off, regretting that I even started this conversation.

"If it's nothing then why are you so bothered to tell me?" He asks with one eyebrow raised. "Because it's stupid and you'll make fun of me. Just leave it alone." "Why are you making such a big deal out of it?" "Just drop it already!" I raise my voice a little. "Ok, fine." He let's go of me and turns the other way. I sigh and put my arm on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Hyungwon. Don't be mad." He doesn't say anything.

"I was going to ask you if you... like me." I quietly say. He turns around and looks at me in confusion. "Of course I like you, hyung." "No, I meant like like me." "Oh.." He says, "Yeah... I like like you. In fact, I love you, hyung!" Hyungwon states with a smile. "Ok, I was just wondering. Goodnight." "Wait! What about my goodnight po-po?" "Ok, ok." I peck his lips. He giggles and we go back to cuddling.

I don't care if he didn't really mean that he loves me. I don't care if he meant it as a brother or friend or as the same way I feel. I really don't care...

Because I love you Hyungwon.