Chapter 1 - The New Kid

Claire's POV

*sigh*

I heard that a new student is come to our school and they are already rumors that he is a nerd! HUH?!?! They don't even know him and they're judging him? That's messed up. Well, welcome to Hudson High where rumors spread faster than the speed of light...

*sigh*

I was so excited when our principal Mr.Lopez told me the new kid is getting a locker next to me. Hmmm...I wonder how he looks or what his personality is like...

*sigh*

GRRR...SNAP OUT OF MY TRANCE

"Helloooo?" The new kid said waving his hand across my face. That was when I realized I was staring at the wall with my mouth slightly ajar. "You must be Claire Northwood. Nice to meet you!" He said again. I slowly turned around to look at him...

WOW! JUST WOW!

I stared into his bright ocean blue eyes as he met my dull brown eyes. I can't believe I'm saying this but dang they were the most beautiful things I've ever seen. They sparkle like the clear bright sky after a rainy day. He smiled at me so I took a glance at his red full lips and OMGGG DIMPLES...

Then suddenly my phone rang, interrupting my precious thoughts *BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WOR-* "Hola...yeah..ok...what whyyy...ugh bye!" I sighed,rolling my eyes.That was my mom telling me to greet the new neighbors after school. What's the whole point of it? I mean I'm gonna see them around anyway.

"I'm sorry and yes. Your name?" I asked, politely.

"I'm David, David Barile," Man he makes my heart go cray cray, "Nice to meet you beautiful."

"N-n-nice to m-meet you too..." I stammered "Well I got to go." I said as I waved goodbye.

"Wait can I-" that was all I heard David said because I swiftly ran off to 1st period class.

----------------------------

David's POV

"If you need any help, feel free to ask me or Claire Northwood," Mr. Lopez, the principal, offered.

"Thank you," I replied. Who's Claire Northwood?

I walked down the hallway as I saw people looking at me in disgust. Then, something caught my eye...it was THE most beautiful and elegant girl I've even seen in my whole entire life. You might think this is shallow but it was love at first sight. I looked at her backpack and saw a tag

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Claire Northwood. |

|1105 Franny RD, |

|Juneau,Alaska. |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT'S CLAIRE NORTHWOOD?!?!HOLY COW SHE LIVES RIGHT NEXT DOOR!!!! I could feel the sweat trickling down my forehead and my heart pounding faster as I approached her. C'mon Dave you can do this!

"Hi I'm David." No answer.

"And you must be?" Still no answer. I bet she's in some sort of trance or something...

"Helloooo?" Waving my hands across her face, she shook her head like a puppy and came back to reality. Hehe I gotta admit that was kind of cute.

I met her sparkly dark chocolate brown eyes which gave me butterflies in my stomach. I've never felt this way about a girl before.

I was enjoying her beauty for 5 secs until her phone rang, ugh perfect timing(note of sarcasm). She sounded mad then when it ended she asked me for my name. Before I could ask her for her number, she ran off to first period.

I was left standing in the hallway...alone.I seriously have no chance with that gorgeous girl...