Chapter 19

Harry's POV

   "Should I wear the brown shoes or the black shoes?" I asked Eleanor. I glared at Niall and Louis as they snickered from the living room. "Don't laugh at him, he's just trying to look good for Leigh Anne," El defended. I smiled in appreciation and Eleanor nodded.

   "Can you say 'whipped',?" Niall asked making Louis cackle with laughter. "At least I have someone to look good for," I told Niall. "Fuck you, Styles," Niall responded. "That's exactly what Leigh and Harry I gonna do tonight," Louis said with a smile making Niall and I laugh. "Maybe," I said. Eleanor rolled her eyes in disgust as Niall and Louis cheered at my comment.

   "Oh what? You and Louis can talk about your sex life but I can't?" I asked grinning. "Exactly," Eleanor said with a slight shrug. I chuckled and shook my head. "Back to your shoes. Sense you're going with the black shirt, black jeans look I would say black shoes," Eleanor told me. I thanked her then put on my shoes.

   "So what are you and Leigh doing tonight?" Niall asked me as I walked into the living room with El. She sat on one of my brown sofas with Lou and he cuddled her into his side. "I don't know, she just told me to meet her at her place at nine," I explained. "It's eight, thirty so you better hurry up lover boy," Louis said looking at his watch.

   "Okay," I said grabbing my keys and a jacket "make sure you guys lock up when you leave and try not to steal anything," I joked. "Whatever, get on," Louis said. I chuckled then left my house, closing the door behind me.

   As I walked to my Range Rover I sent Leigh a text telling her I was on my way.

------------------

Leigh Anne's POV

Harry: I'll be at your left in about fifteen minutes

   I looked at the text Harry sent me. I responded quickly and smiled at my cheeky text.

Me: hurry or I'll have to let my fingers do the work

   After sending the text I set my phone on the coffee table. Jesy had gone out to visit her ex, Jordan Banjo, to rekindle their relationship. I wouldn't see her until morning so had the flat to myself for the night. I had forgiven Harry and I wanted, No needed, him here.

   I went to Victoria's Secret after leaving Zayn and Perrie's flat and got a few things. I was wearing a cotton blue, lace bra with matching panties, and a black sheer cover up. Instead of having my afro I decided to straighten it. Before leaving, Jesy did my makeup; a little black eyeliner and mascara, pink lipstick, and a little bit of glitter around my eye. Maybe she went a little bit too far with glitter but I liked it.

   A knock on the door startled me but made me smile. Harry drove quick. After checking the white, scented candles to make sure they were all lit and in place I dimmed the lights a little. "I'm coming," I said hearing another knock.

   I made sure I looked okay then rushed to the door. Taking a deep breath I slowly opened the door. "Looks like so..." my sentence was cut short when I saw that it was in fact not Harry. But the last person I thought would knock on my door.

   "Jordan."

Author's Note: So my love bugs what do you think? This would've been updated days ago but wattpad deleted it uuuugghh. Anyways there's only one more chapter so tell me your thoughts. What do you think is about to happen with Jordan and Leigh? Vote, comment, and all that good stuff. xx