chapter 2

(art not mine!!)

Tinykit stretched and touched willowkits shoulder, she yawned and lifted her head "hey moonstar..." She mumbled

Tinykit chuckled "did you have a dream about me being a leader?" He mrrowed in amusement.

"Yeah, you're great..." Willowkit smiled.

"I know, now come on, we're going to be apprentices!" Tinykit smiled, tugging on willowkits ear. She got up and stretched, the two ran out of the nursery and bumped into squirrelflight as she was talking to bramblestar.

"Sorry!" The two apologized. Squirrelflight turned around and smiled, flicking her fluffy tail.

"It's fine, don't worry about it!" She smiled. Tinykit looked at bramblestar and looked down, remembering yesterday. Willowkit touched his ear and smiled.

"Come on, let's go get a mouse from the fresh kill pile!" Willowkit giggled. The two walked over to the pile.

"So... willowkit" tinykit mewed with food in his mouth "do you have a crush on anybody" he asked.

"I think jayfeather is really cute" she mewed.

"No, I mean someone our age." Tinykit mewed.

"Ashkit is really nice and I think he's kinda handsome..." Willowkit blushed. Tinykit faked a smile.

"Yeah, his coat is a really pretty silver, I like his paws." Tinykit mewed.

"So, who do you like?" Willowkit asked, tinykit sweated.

"No one" he mewed, gulping down his food.

Willowkit smiled "mkay."

"May all cats old enough to catch prey gather around for a clan meeting!" Bramblestars voice rang throughout thunderclan.

Willowkit and tinykit squealed in happiness and ran to highrock.

Bramblestar spoke up "we have a few kits that will become aprentices. First up, tinykit, you are now tinypaw, your mentor will be Lionblaze." Tinypaw squealed and ran over to Lionblaze, Lionblaze let out a hearty chuckle and set his big Paw on tinypaws head.

"Willowkit, you are now Willowpaw, your mentor will be brightheart." Willowkit smiled and ran over to her one-eyed mentor, brightheart smiled kindly and put her tail on willowpaws shoulder.

"I'm getting a bit old, but I'm glad to train you as my last apprentice." Brightheart smiled.

"Jaykit, you are now jaw paw, your mentor will be birchfall. Rosekit you are now rosepaw, your mentor is mousewhisker"

Bramblestar went on naming apprentices and their mentors along with giving some apprentices their warrior names.

Lionblaze looked down at his apprentice and smiled "so, a prophecy training a prophecy? Interesting! Well I'm ready to train you with everything I know!"

"I'm ready to learn everything you got!" Tinypaw chuckled happily.

Brightheart smiled at Willowpaw "So, got anything you want to ask me before we go train?" She inquired.

Willowpaw thought for a second "tell me about Scourge." She spoke softly

"Oh, your little friends past life? Well Scourge was a cold-hearted cat with no sense of right or wrong because everyone was too afraid to step up to him because he killed dogs and cats every breath of his life. He only had one visible weakness and that was that he didn't believe in Starclan, giving him only one life to lose and as we all know, the cat who took it was the great Firestar." Brightheart mewed wisely.