HELLO Part 40

Castiens p.o.v

Falling a sleep  at my desk was not a smart move my body ached from  the position i had been in and i honestly felt like my arms were about to drop off. I was woken by the annoying ringing of my office phone that had stopped by the time i had realised what the hell it was.

Getting up from my desk i decided a hot shower would help relieve the ache in my sore body then i would make a visit to jay.  I had been avoiding dealing with him since i found out about his feelings for me but i could no longer ignore the situation.  I had every intention of ending his miserable life but twenty years of friendship had me come up with another solution.

As i made my way up to my room the phone began to ring once again who the hell was calling me so dam early it was five in the dam morning? Rushing in to my bedroom  i made my way to the night stand to answer  the dam thing only for it to stop ringing as i got close.

"for fucks sake "

I groaned as i sat down on the bed and sighed.I checked the answer machine to see if they had left a message but in all honesty i knew there wouldn't be one  who the hell ever liked talking to a dam machine.

Making my way to the bathroom i quickly stripped off my clothes and turned on the shower. After checking the water was the right temperature i climbed in  and let the heat soak in to my aching body. The hot water flowed over my tired body as i rested my forehead against the cold tiles.

It was when i was alone like this my thoughts would get the better of me .I had kept my self busy over the past weeks ,i had to if i didn't i think i would have fallen apart, but when i was alone like this all my thoughts would come crashing down.

In the middle of my pity party the dam phone started to ring again."was i the only one awake in the dam house." I thought as i quickly jumped out of the shower. I rushed in to the bedroom stark Bullock naked and dripping wet to answer the dam thing that had plagued me since i opened my eyes this morning. Grabbing the phone from the receiver i sat down on the bed.

"This better be fucking good because i was just in the middle of my shower what the hell was so dam important that you had to start calling me at five am."

The person on the other end was quite for a moment then i heard their breathing pick up a little. It almost sounded like they were crying.

"Hello"

I was beginning to lose my patience and was about to put down the dam phone and have one of my subordinates track down the little fucker that had been driving me mad since the moment i opened my eyes. I would have them cut out their tongue so they couldn't speak on the dam phone ever again.

A voice i thought i would never hear again brought me out of my musings and i almost dropped the phone.

"C-cass"

I sat there stunned  in silence as his shaky voice called my name once again.

" C-cass please answer me"

His voice sounded like an angel to my ears but i could tell he was crying or close to it.

"Harper h-how  i-i mean what "

My mind was a mess i had so many things i wanted to tell him but when i had the chance i couldn't form a single coherent thought. A cute giggle brought me out of my thoughts and reality finally hit me.

"I'm s-s-so sorry Harper i-i-i promised to protect you and i didn't"

I couldn't stop the tears that flowed in all my years no one had ever seen or heard me cry  but here i was crying my heart  out to a boy over ten years my junior.