Chapter 7

Of course it wasn’t literally. Everyone was shouting questions at me, and trying to be heard over one another. My ears hurt with all the noise coming from such a small group of people. I reached down to one of my boots to grab an explosive before remembering that I was out. I growled under my breath cursing myself and promising myself to get another batch sent over as soon as possible. Sooner if I could.

“Would everybody just SHUT THE FUCK UP?!” I shouted, my voice ringing with power. I felt my arm throb and knew my marks were reappearing. They only showed when either I was extremely emotional or I had a need for them.

Slowly everyone sat back down and started to pay attention again. “I can prove it if you want me too”.

“Please” Was all Lissa said. I realized the tone was her queenly tone. Great, just great she was in her queen mode. I sighed pulled off my shirt to the shock off all in the room. I rolled my eyes at their expressions and showed them the mark.

The lines of the tattoo were so thin, so finely done that it was obvious that it was no regular tattoo. The fact that it wasn’t there before didn’t help with them thinking it was a regular tattoo. It was the face of a wolf surrounded by 6 symbols representing the elements and darkness. It had lettering surrounding that I knew to be Russian and Latin.

The Latin said: Usque ad extremum vitae spiritum, et pugnabo lupum amicos meos silentio.

The Russian said: Я хищник, охотиться моя добыча, защитить любовь, жизнь, и стать одним с волком.

“I’m sure Lissa can read the Latin and Belikov the Russian” Both nodded and came over to me.

“I will fight till my last breath with silence and the wolf as my allies.” She read before looking to me. I nodded and she went back to sit down.

“I am the predator, to hunt my prey, to protect love, life, and become one with the wolf.” Dimitri read looking at me strangely.

It was as if they still didn’t believe me. I sighed and took out my knives making 4 shallow slashed in my arms, calling Rhea, Eric, Manson and Andre to talk to them.

“Rhea, Eric, Mason, Andre, take my blood and use it as your own. Speak to those who care for and miss you. I willingly give you this sacrifice.” I said quietly but forcefully. I saw them appear and stepped back waiting for them to tell my story.

 Jordan