1 - baby

Edited

Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin, two very good friends since highschool, now live together as roommates.
Taehyung goes to University now, at Seoul's Best University ; The National University of Seoul.

Seokjin already graduated university last year, but Taehyung still has two - three more years.
_____

Taehyung-//

My eyes flutter open as my head turns to look at the window to my left. I check my phone.

8:24 AM
Saturday

-----

YOU HAVE NO NEW MESSAGES...

-----

I sigh as I put my phone down and stand up to stretch.

I wonder if Seokjin-Hyung is awake...

I walk out of my room, he would usually be in the kitchen cooking or in the lounge watching tv.
Tv isn't on...
Can't hear any cooking or smell any food...
He's still asleep.

I yawn and walk to the door to check the mail and bring the bins in.

I wonder if Jungkook-ah and Hoseok-hyung are free today..?

I open the front door to check the mail, and was about to take a step when I heard a whimpering below my feet.
I slowly turn my head to the ground to see
.. A basket with a small infant snuggled in a... Is that a Cloth?!
And I was about to step on it!?

"Shiiittt!!!" I put my foot down back with my other, and pick the basket up and rush inside, closing the door.

How is this child still alive?! Its like 10 degrees outside!

I place the basket carefully on the table and think of what to do.

"U-uhhh.. Oh! Seokjin!" I quickly rush to Seokjin's room and opens the door quickly.
We're ment to knock but, this is No knocking-and-waiting matter.

"Kim SeokJin!! Seokjin!! Jiiiinnnn!" I shake him to try and wake him. He just pushed me off and moaned.
"Go away. Ten more minutes eommaaaa!"

What is this idiot dreaming of?!

I walk over to the blind and open it suddenly, letting in thousands of bright sun rays enter the small, tidy room.
I pull off his blanket revealing his body. He's only wearing his underwear.
I blush as I take a moment to admire his well built body.

"YAAAHHHH!!!! TAEHYUNG-AHHHH!!!" He jolts up suddenly and covers himself to keep warm.

"Taehyung-ahhhh!!! Gimme my blanket back its coolllldddd!" He whines cutely.
"Seokjin Hyung, you need to get up, its important."
"Taehyung... I've taught you how to make French toast, you make breakfast yourself."
"Ok first off.. Your French toast is better than any other. And second, I'm not hungry, thirdly, get your lazy butt up. Its. Important!"
I drop his blanket on the floor and raise my eyebrows, and I leave his room and go back out to look at the small infant.

A few minutes later, a sleepy Seokjin walks out of his room wrapped in a fluffy red robe and messy hair.
He sees the basket, and then sees the infant.
"Taehyung... W-where did you get a child.?"
He comes and sits down next to me and looks at the child. He reaches to touch it but backs away.
"Its skin is dead cold.. Taehyung where-"
"It was on the door step when I went to get the mail."

Seokjin was silenced.

He sees a piece of paper underneath the infant, sticking out. He picks it up and I quickly notice.
He opens it and reads the writing, and stays silent.

"What does it say Hyung?"
I lean over and read the words...

"His name is Kim Taejin
Please take good care of him."

"K-kim Taejin..." I think for a moment.

Kim Taejin... Kim Taehyung... Kim Seokjin... That's our names put together?!

"Taejin... Taehyung that's our names together." It's like he read my mind, or he just clearly good at noticing like me :)))

"Yea.. I know."

We both look at each other and swallow hard.

________

Hiiiii!!!!

New fanfic!!
I have no clue how I came up with this idea or if I should continue or not.

Please vote and comment if I should continue.
(Lmao no one even reads my fanfics but whatever if you do stumble upon this trash and read it, then please do vote and comment if I should continue or not it would really mean ALOT!)

Thanks
I'll update when I get data next (I don't have any wifi atm Huehue)