A/N

I am really crappy at drawing, or my drawings aren't inked yet (because some pens just dont want to cooporate with me)

And if you want to be a part of my book--- be characters ---then just fill on these oc info sheet (or something)

Name:

Nickname: (you dont have to fill this if you want)

Age: (my character is 17--- if you want to become friends with her, or her sisters, their ages are: 16, 17, and 21)

Gender: (homos are okay, I guess .... Even though I dont know what that means .... Something like gay?)

The not-perfect side: (it can be like: a smart student, but when it comes to chores, she lazy!)

Ambition: (Just needed to make your schedule for school)

Type of dere: (Otakus .... ITS HERE!! but if you do not want to involve in the hole of love, then you don't have to fill this one too)

Type of guy you like: (*cough* ohshc *cough* but if, again, dont want anything with love, then thats fine ..... Dont fill this one too)

Personalities/y:

I think thats all. And for those who want to have animal ear or any accessories on your characters hair, then just tell me (^.^) of there any questions, ask away!

Suggestions? To the suggestion box! (A.k.a comment section)

Any additional to your character? You are free to add!

P.s we need more boy characters (>y<)