Italy

There was a loud knock on Feliciano's door. The Italian rushed to answer, not wanting to keep whoever was there waiting. Feli fixed his shirt up to make sure he look presentable before opening his door. There in his doorway stood Prussia.

"Gilbert?" Italy said in confusion. He wasn't expecting any other nation over today, least of all Prussia.

"Ita-chan!" The albino said excitedly, opening up his arms and hugging Feliciano. He loved to surprise the other, his face was so cute when he was surprised. Italy instinctively hugged the other back, still surprised at sudden visit.

"Not that I don't like seeing you Gil but why are you here?" The smaller man asked. The Prussian just smiled at the question.

"Because the awesome me wanted to surprise cute little you!" Gilbert said truthfully. "Plus I brought some food and beer!" He said, holding up the bags he had brought over that were filled with food and beer. The Italian visibly perked up at the mention of food, which cause the Prussian to smirk.

"Oh yay! Come in, come in!" Feliciano cried, moving aside to the other man in. Prussia walked in, looking around.

"Huh, you've changed the place up a bit since the last time I was here." Gilbert commented, assessing what Feliciano had changed.

"Oh yes, fratello and I decided that the place had gotten to boring and changed it up a bit. Grazie for noticing Gil." The Italian man replied, following after the Prussian. Gilbert walked into the lounge room and dropped onto the other couch, pulling a beer out from his bag and holding it up to Italy,

"Ready to get smashed?"

•••

It had been a few hours and both Italy and Prussia were thoroughly smashed. The room was filled with laughter as Gilbert told one of his jokes, which seemed a lot funnier now that the two were drunk. The laughter calmed down a bit, a few chuckles every now and then, mostly from Feliciano. Gilbert turned to the other and couldn't help but stare at him. Feliciano was covering his mouth with his sleeve to stifle his laughter, his cheeks were bright red from the alcohol and from laughing to much and his hair was a mess from Prussia messing it up a little while ago. To Gilbert he looked so amazing in that moment.

"Ich möchte, dass du mich fickst." The Prussian said without realising that it wasn't in English. Feliciano stopped laughing and turned to Gilbert, cocking his head.

"What did you sa-" Feliciano started but was cut off by Gilbert smashing his lips against his. Feliciano had no idea what was happening but was too drunk to care, kissing back and wrapping his arms around the Prussians neck. Gilbert kissed Feliciano with renewed vigour when the other started to respond, grabbing onto Feliciano's shoulders and climbing onto his lap. They continued like this for a few minutes, their hands curiously roaming each other's body. Feliciano's hands moved down from Gilbert's neck to his back then down to his waist, slowly and sensually. In turn Gilbert's hands moved down from Feliciano's shoulders to his chest, unbuttoning his shirt and feeling his naked chest up with his hands.

They pulled away from each other finally when the need for air became too much. Their foreheads rested against each other while they caught their breath. Gilbert lifted his hand off the others chest and used it to stroke Feliciano's face, smirking.

"I said, I want you to fuck me, Feliciano. Can you do that?" Gilbert questioned running one hand up and down Feliciano's chest and still stroking his face with the other. Feliciano just stared at Gilbert for a moment before enthusiastically nodded his head. The albino chuckled at that, getting up from Feliciano's lap and taking his jacket off. Feliciano stared at Gilbert as he undressed himself. The albino then slipped his shoes off quickly and took his shirt off. Then Gilbert looked right into Feliciano's eyes as he slid off his jeans revealing a pair of bright red panties. Feliciano looked at the panties with wide eyes then looked back up at Gilbert's face then back down to the panties again. Gilbert raised one of his eyebrows.