Rumbles

On getting back home ,I take a bowl of icecream from the fridge and go to my room. Laying down on my bed, I try to figure out where i've seen millian before. His face looked really familiar. Too tired to think at the moment, I finished my icecream and close my eyes.

I wake up to the sound of music playing. It's coming from the direction of my balcony. Standing up and lazily stretching, I rub my eyes and open the balcony doors only to see Cameron on his balcony playing the guitar and singing. It's lovely.

"You know, if you're going to be interrupting my afternoon nap always with your music, I may actually have to rethink this balcony neighbor of a thing and move my room" I smirk at him. He smiles and looks up at me.

"And if you're going to be interrupting my afternoon concerts, I may also have to rethink this neighbor thing and making you VIP". I laugh.

"well my apologies young sire, i'll just be right here taking pictures of my number one celebrity fan crush" I pull out my phone and click on the camera. He poses and I take a pic . We laugh as I put my phone back into my pocket.

"hey! look at this" He starts to play on his guitar. when he starts singing ,I realize he's singing 'all of the stars' by Ed Sheeran. I gently bop my head, getting lost in the music. Soon it's over and he looks up smiling. I didn't smile back this time around. I just stand there staring at him.

He looks so beautiful, his eyes shining with that beautiful smile. my tummy tumbled like I want to throw up. I knew this feeling and I hated it. I rush back into my room and close the balcony doors. "was it that bad?" I hear him shout from outside. I heave a breath of relive and slowly sink down on the floor.

This was all my fault. why did I have to be so freaking nice to him? I've always been so good at building this shield for the past 2 years. I didn't need this. I get off the floor after succeeding in regulating my heart.

A tear drops down my face as I remember the last time I dared to feel this way.

(FLASHBACK)

JANUARY 20 2015

I looked over my outfit. A mini pink summer dress with different straps behind. Amy said it showed off my long legs and slim figure perfectly. Looking through the mirror I see the present behind me laying on my bed. Today is John's birthday and I was going to surprise him. My heart fluttered and my tummy rumbled. This is how I always feel whenever I think about him. He makes me so happy. I had the whole day planned out for us. I wanted him all to my self.

Making sure my makeup and hair was great, I picked up the present, got into my car and drove to his house. On getting there, his little sister answered the door. "Hey Sasha! where's John?" I smiled. "He's up in his room. There's a girl with him"

I frowned a little, it was probably jenny. She's a nerd in school and is tutoring him in mathematics because if he fails again, he'd be thrown out of the soccer team. Well I'd have to borrow her from him today. Besides it's his birthday, he should be out having fun not throwing x and ys around.

Opening the door of the room, I stood still, wishing I didn't come here right now. Wishing what I'm seeing is a lie.

Jenny the supposed tutor was half naked on top of John. They were so into the make-out, not even noticing someone was inside watching. For crying out loud, Sasha could have come in here and seen this. I took out my phone. I was not thinking straight. My head was boiling with rage and my vision was blurry with the tears gathering in my eyes. I took some pictures and left.

I gave the present to a random hobo. It's a watch John loved. They'd probably sell it and get enough money for food and cloth. At least someone was doing a good deed today.

Driving to the restaurant I had reserved for I and John, I sat down to eat...I was never the one to waste food...

(flashback over)

I hear noise coming from downstairs and I realize Tiana should be back home by now. I put on a pair of slippers and tip-toe downstairs, lying to myself that I'm not trying to eaves drop.

"I thought that would have done the trick! I mean. Everything went according to plan. I should be home with Jerome now having a great time" It was cara's voice. She's sitting on the couch with her head buried in her palm.

"I thought you were trying to get to millian? How did Jerome get into the picture?" A short blonde girl stood beside Tiana. "Grace!" Tiana shushes her and signals her to sit down. she gives a cute confused look and sits down.

"Millian is impossible and now Jerome is so hard to get. Our social relationship lives are doomed!" The brunette says hyperventilating. I choose that as the perfect time to walk in.

"You know, people are getting worried about climate change or their grades but you guys are here worrying about boys? what's it gonna be next huh? getting worried that you missed a Sephora's big sale day" I pretend like I'm going to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

Everyone's eyes turns to me. " Tiana who's she?" Grace asks "I saw you in biology today" the brunette says. "she's my maid" Tiana says "you wish" I huff. Cara clicks her tongue. "what the hell do you want bitch"

I show her the water bottle before putting the tip back to my lips. It then clicks in my head who Millian is. He is the same guy we saw at the mall. How did I not remember that earlier?

"I repeat. Who's she?" "just an insignificant figure in our lives" "do we like her?" "no"

I put the water back into the fridge and shake my head. "wow! why does it feel like that I just passed through judgement. Thanks for not crucifying me 'council of elders'" I say before walking out of the house. I really need a walk right now.

Immediately I walk out of the gate, I come face to face with Cameron. "If I didn't know better I'd say you're stalking me" . He laughs at this.

I knew he was going to ask me why I ran into my room after he finished playing. "Your music was terrible by the way, Ed Sheeran would not be pleased".

I felt him stop walking. "well no one has ever hated on my music. This is a first." I smiled. He was gonna probably hate me now and that's exactly what I wanted.

what he did next shocked me. I feel him fall back into my steps. "well it feels good to have haters. You know, they say if everyone likes you then there's something wrong"

"stop following me Cameron .I want to be left alone." "Is something wrong?" "No" I was so used to saying no now.

He takes out my phone from my back pocket and types in his number then dials it, therefore getting my number. "Can't you be a gentleman and just ask for my number?" I crack a smile.

"something told me you wouldn't give it to me" He says and puts his phone back into his pocket. "well, farewell my lady, till we see again" He smiles and turns back. My tummy rumbled again and I put my hand over it. Okay maybe I'm getting sick.

HEY LOVELY PEOPLE! GUESSWHO FINALLY UPDATED! HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I'M GOING TO BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN NOW. PLS VOTE AND COMMENT. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME.