Med x Reader

"(Y / n) -chan, you're in line," Nico said, handing you a bowl with names. "Well." And you pulled a label with a name. You widened your eyes in shock and held your breath. Everyone was tense and waited until you told them whose names were in your hand. "H-Honey-" you stammered. Honey glowed as Trois and Uno turned their face in jealousy.

Just as the closet door closed behind you, you felt the nervousness of your body. Suddenly you realized you were leaning against the wall and Honey holding your hands over your head. He looked deeply into your eyes and said, "Even though it's dark here, you're the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world."

You blushed when you heard these warm words. "H-Honey." You stuttered when you noticed his growing smile. "Honey, let me g-" before you could finish the sentence, Honey kissed you, it was a hot kiss full of passion and lust when you both need breathing, the kiss broke. Your lips still connected a thin sliver of saliva, stretching from your lips to his. You were red as a tomato and you were really shy.

"(Y / n) -san," he said seductively, with a gentle rumbling. You suddenly felt a few teeth on your throat, it was Honeys jaw, gently kissed you and kissed your throat

You sigh and moan his name. You feel the way he get under your shirt, even under your bra and cuddle your breasts. Suddenly he kisses you again, even more passionately and hotter, now he loose your hand, you unbuttones his shirt and excites you with his toned body. You were in the best, you felt like in paradise.

Suddenly the door opened and you felt how is you face deeply red.