chapter one

23 JANUARY 2015    WEDNESDAY
THE MOST EXCTING DAY OF MY LIFE
DEAR DIARY
I've been waiting fir this day. It was the school's reopening. First day in a new grade. Not just any day but my First DAY IN HIGH SCHOOL. Unbelievable. So I woke up very early and threw in my brand new uniform. It is a walkable distance from home to school, so I walked. When I got there a colourful building written 'library' caught my eyes. I don't undestand why coz I'm not a fan of reading. Weird. I walked to the grade 8 class. Three girls were already there. So we greeted each other and i introduced myield to them. They did the same thing. Stacey
Guest, Letty Garden and Meghan Parton. They are all tall skin and have long blond hair. We were friends immediately. First up was my favourite subject. Can you guess? C'mon try! Since you are bad at guessing I'll save you time. C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R. When I  got to the comp lab there was only one seat leaf, near a cute guy. I had no choice, so I say near him. He flashed a smile and intro himself. Cutest smile I've ever seen in a guy. Nicholas Nick Du Preez. After computer, he walked me to class. We are on the same class. He's tall,pale,blue eYes,blond curly hair and pink lips. In one word ...hot. The rest of the day was awesome. When I hit home,mon had already cooked. So all I did was writingmy home works ,bath,eat supper and replayed memories of this amazing day. Ow indeed it was amazing.

LOVE YOU 😚😚😚💜💛💓❣

24 JANUARY 2015   THURSDAY
Just a better day

Just when I thought Nick couldn't mesmerize and capture me and my mind he does something dad. I woke up with a smile on my face because of the amazing dream I had about Nick and i. But when I realized what the time was, the smile faded away. I was late!!! But not that much. So I thought that I would have to run all the way yo school. Luckily uncle Sam gave me a lift just at my house's gate. So i managed to arrive early ( just before the bell rang.) I walked to my locker and opened it. I was greeted by single red rose which smelled of english blazer cologne. I wonder who it came from i was answered by a pale pink card with little red hearts all over it, written " I saw this and thought of you,  from Nick." I was disturbed by the bell. I went to class and sat in the front row. The first two period were Maths and English. They were just fine. Suddenly it was break time and Nick walked me to the shop to buy snacks and stuff. He asked if I got the rise. I thanked him and he hugged me. He maDr me feel short. My head was lying on his chest. I felt his heart beating fast as if it was telling me the secret of his heart. I spent the rest of the day with Stacey , Letty and Meg. It was cool. After school mom fetched me with her V. W Tiguan. I got home and wrote my home works , cooked, bathed, are supper and went to my room. I didn't have data bundles,  So I couldn't chat on whatsapp. So i just slept.

Lv u ❤💟💗💞💝💜💖💕💘

25 JANUARY 2015    Friday
PAY DAY

This was the best day of the month. My parents are getting paid, meaning more mular  ( money) in my bank acc. I was early for school. I got to school and Nick was already there. He greeted me, took my bag and placed it next to where he would sit. Then he asked me if I wrote my s.s homework.