Chapter 8: Sexy Saturday, Part 3

Damn baby, you're soaking wet!" I said. "Thanks to you, but now it's my turn" Janet says enticing me. "your turn to do what?" I ask. "It's my turn to make you cum" Janet says. "Oh really, you think you can do this?" I ask. "I know I can." Janet says confidently.

Same as before Janet has me lay on my back. Just relax, I'll take good care of you" she says. She slowly starts kissing my body working on me nice and easy. Her tiny kisses sending chills all over my body. "Hold on baby I forgot something, and don't you dare touch yourself when I get back" Janet says. 'Oohhh- ok!" I said slightly moaning.

"Close your eyes." She says. I close my eyes while she's kissing my neck she says, "I know you're getting wet I can feel it" whispering in my ear. Her soft sexy voice so enticingly hard to resist. "Let's get this bra off of you, yeah?" She asks. "Please do" I said. Next thing I know Janet is taking my bra off with her teeth, now how sexy is that?

"Oh my, you have such beautiful titties, Alex!" Janet says. "You can play with them if you want." I said. " oh trust me, I will!" She says. I sit up with my boobs to Janet's face as she playfully squeezes and licks them, I feel my nipples getting hard. I close my eyes for a second and then I cry out "aaaahhh!!!!" She sucking on one nipple and stroking the other with an ice cube. "Ooooohhhh shit!" I moaned.

"J-Janet please don't stop" my voice quivering. "Oooohhh fuck!" I moaned again. "Do you like that baby?" Janet asked. "Y-yes" I said with my eyes welling up with tears. Janet wipes away my tears "baby don't cry" she says. "I can't help it, it feels so good." I said.

"Finally I'm at my favorite place on your body" Janet says. I already knew what she was referring to because that was my favorite place on her body too. She starts kissing my inner thighs "ohhhh!" I moan softly she keeps on until she reaches "Coochie Heaven".

Slowly licking my little sweet spot, she looks up at me" you taste good." She says. Going a little faster still, she starts fingering me, licking me. Feeling her inside me was the best feeling ever. "Ooohhhh holy fuck, go deeper baby!" She goes deeper and speeds up little by little' 'ooooohhhhhhh goooooood!" I moaned. If she goes any faster I know I'm gonna cum so hard. Sure enough she goes even faster. "J-Janet I'm gonna...." Before I could say anything else. It was to late. I was cuming so hard. "Ooooooo fuuuuuuck", "holy shit" I moaned intensely. Breathing hard, trying to catch my breath. "Ooohhhh god!" I said. My body trembling.

"I told you I would make you cum" Janet says smiling at me. "Holy shit I'm shaking" I said. "Look at you, wet, dripping coochie juice all for me" Janet says. Janet goes to suck it up. "No,Don't!" I stop her, "if you do that I'll cum again" I said. "I don't mind, I love the way you taste!"Janet says.

"Oh shut up and kiss me!" I said. We deeply kiss each other very slowly. "I love you!" Janet says. "I love you too baby!" And we make-out for the rest of the night soon enough falling asleep in each other's arms.