Chapter 33

"Let us talk." Zayn said and I nodded tears streamed down my face.
---
Zayn and Louis sighed and I looked ashamed on the ground. I looked up and felt Louis' and Zayn's eyes on my legs and arms, all my cuts and scars were visible.

"How are you?" Zayn asked me while looking mad? Hurt? Disgusted? On my legs and arms. The last cut was only a few day ago and was slightly deep.

"I'm fine." I said and Louis chuckled. Was he serious? Why did he laugh?

"What?!" I snapped and looked angrily at Louis.

"Well, Liz. You can't tell me that you are fine. You are in a god damn clinic and those cuts are 100% fresh. Please finally stop lying to me! Do you know how I felt as you were on the fucking ground! You were dead! You were fucking dead! It took them so long till you breathed again! It was so horrible! I mean don't you see that all around you are people who love you? Who love you for the person you are? You are loved and just because you don't see it, doesn't mean that you aren't loved... If you would have died... I can't imagine what would have happened to me..." Louis said and I swallowed, looking him in his beautiful blue eyes.

I didn't say anything. I just looked on the ground and then it hit me. I ruined Louis life. He was so happy because of this stupid boy band and his girlfriend and all this stuff and I ruined his dream. I ruined it all. I ruined the life of these five boys. They took a break from their tour just because of me. They stopped it all and it was my fault. Only my fault. Could I live with this guilt? He always wanted my best and I ruined the best thing which ever happened to him.

"I'm better than before I came here." I whispered and swallowed.

"I'm on a good way to be fine again... but you need to promise me something.. if you don't promise me than I am not talking to all of you ever again." I whispered and played with my fingers.

"What is it?" Zayn asked me and Louis looked at me curious.

"Please continue the tour." I whispered and Louis and Zayn looked at each other surprised.

"I would love to come back to you guys when you start the American part of your tour. I would be so, so, so happy. It would totally be a reason for me to get out of this hell as soon as possible." I said and smiled shyly.

Louis and Zayn smiled and did I see a tear roll down Louis' face?

"Okay, if that is what you want." Louis said and smiled.

"Yeah." I said and looked on my bedside cabinet. Louis and Zayn brought some flowers.

"Thanks for the flowers and could you all maybe do a press conference where you explain everything, maybe you say I was on drugs and that everything I said was just a fucked up mess? " I said embarrassed and Louis and Zayn raised their eyebrows.

"Well, no." Zayn said and I sighed.

***

Zayn and Louis left after one hour of talking and speaking of everything, it was nicer than I thought to see them. I never imagined I would, but I missed them...

Zayn's POV

After we called management and told them everything we spoke with Liz with, did they organised a press conference for this day. You can so see that they only want money, but yeah, it makes us happy to sing and meet our fans all around the world.

Louis and I arrived at first the studio where we would do our press conference. The other boys came an hour later or so.

We didn't really had time to speak to them before we went on stage. The cameras splashed and we were live in TV.

"We wanted the press conference because we wanted to tell you something." Niall started talking and everyone was silent.

"After we finish our announcement we have time for a few questions but no personal ones." Louis continued and everyone began to talk in the studio. Well, bad luck you fucker.

"So the big thing to say is that we continue the tour now. With new dates but well, the people who bought already the tickets get new ones for the new dates and yeah. That's what we wanted to tell you." Liam said and everyone began to try to ask questions about Lizzy and everything.

"My sister is in a clinic and is doing better. She forced me and Zayn to continue the tour or she would only do slow steps in her healing process, so you can thank her that we continue the tour. Lizzy said she would try to get out of the clinic as soon as possible so she can come with us to America.-" Louis said and I smiled as I remembered how Lizzy smiled as she said she wanted to come with us.

"-Zayn and I visited her today and yeah, she is better. We talked and think that we are both on a good way back to 'normal' well if you can say that. Nothing will be like before, but we try to make the best out of it." Louis told them.

"So that was everything ask your questions, now. Chose them good because we won't answer much. If you don't have a good question let someone other ask us. " Harry spoke up for the first time today. I can tell he had been drinking. He looked like a mess even with make up and I'm not the only one who thought that, haha.

"Harry did you drink much last night? Lately you have been seen a lot with alcohol." Someone asked and Harry groaned.

"See that did I mean with stupid questions. Next one." Wow I never heard him that pissed before.

"First of all, I hope Liz gets out of the clinic as soon as possible and that she gets better soon. Then my question is, do you guys look forward for tour?" He said and I thought I could answer that.

"Well, to be honest I don't know yet... so much happened and it all changed kind of mine, our, life. I mean our life was like a fairy tale and it opened my eyes that life isn't one. So I guess it will take a while till we enjoy it as much as before." I said and the boys all nodded, beside Harry. He looked just more depressed.

"Beautiful words from our beautiful Mister Malik." Louis said and Niall laughed like he always does. I grinned and waited for the next question.

"Harry, I don't want to bother you but are you okay? You look so pale." Someone asked and Harry took a deep breath. What was wrong with him today?

"Yeah, I am. Just tired. Next." He said annoyed.

"Are 5sos coming with you on tour?" Someone asked.

"Yeah and we are really looking forwards to see them again." Liam answered and we nodded.

"Sorry for asking that but put Liz weight on? She always looked so anorexic." A woman asked and Louis answered.

"She did, she is still underweight but on a good way." Louis answered. Harry looked way more pissed.

"So enough for today we are leaving." Harry said and got up and left. The cameras flashed and that will be all over the news today,

I ran after Harry backstage. He wasn't anywhere to seen. I searched him and found him, vomiting on the toilet. What was wrong with him?