You'll play your part ( Male version )

A/n: Hello, there. This time I will add Vanguard units to sing too. In this song, Aichi become the King of cray. That's all because all of the units decide that Aichi will replacing the King of cray who already long enough to be a king. Aichi become the King because he already saved Cray an Earth more than once. As Aichi become a King, he may transports back to earth to visit his friend but he still need to hide his identity. Blaster Blade become his Adviser and turn to Blaster Blade Exceed.

Aichi Sendou: Twilight Sparkle

Blaster Blade Exceed: Princess Celestia

Blaster Dark: Princess Luna

Blaster Blade Liberator: Princess Cadance

In the Cray's castle

Blaster Blade Exceed
Aichi is sitting silently on his throne and humming with his adviser beside him. Blaster Blade Exceed keep looking Aichi. He don't know how to cheer him right now. "Your Majesty." He call.

"It's Aichi, Blaster Blade. It's Aichi." Aichi said softly.

"Okay, Aichi. Are you alright? You keep silent all the time. Is there something on your head?" Blaster Blade Exceed ask.

"It's nothing." Aichi reply.

"Do you want to meet The Kagero clan?" Blaster Blade Exceed ask as Aichi shook his head. "Bermuda Triangle clan? Oracle Think Thank? Genesis? Gold Paladin?" He ask again as Aichi shook his head everytime Blaster Blade Exceed mention the clan's name. "... Or Jewel Knights clan?" This time his question making Aichi blush and raise from his throne then walk to the door very fast. "Oh, okay, okay, okay. Just tell me what are you want?" Blaster Blade Exceed ask as he block Aichi from walking to the door.

There's a silent for a minute. Aichi just ignore him then walk out leaving Blaster Blade Exceed who keep froze on the spot.

At Aichi's room

Aichi laying on his blue King size bed. He still keep silent while thinking how Blaster Blade Exceed protects him and the Cray's unit, Blaster Dark Diablo defending Cray and Earth from evil power, and Blaster Blade Liberator watchs over his friend and all of the peoples and creatures in earth. "Everyone work hard while I'm just smile and wave or just sitting on the throne. Am I really deserve to be a King? I don't even doing anything when I become a King." Aichi thought as he covers his face with his right hand.

Suddenly, he hear a phone-like sound beside him as he turn to source of the sound. The sound is from the blue light ball on the table beside him. He touches the light ball and that light ball turn into a screen with light blue cloud-like frame. In the screen, there's Kourin who smile at him. "Hi, Aichi. How are you there?" Kourin said in the screen. Not only Aichi who has that light ball, all of his friends have it too. But they need to take care of it cause that is the only way to comunicate with him.

Aichi smile to her. "I'm fine as always, Kourin. I'm miss you and our friends right now. Do you miss me?" Aichi ask.

"Oooh, of course I miss you. We feel lonely without you. When you will visit again?" Kourin ask.

"I don't know. But I will visit you guys as fast as I can. I can't visit everyday so I hope you guys understand." Aichi said.

"We will always waiting for you, Aichi. See you." Kourin said.

"See you too, Kourin." Aichi said before the call end.

Aichi shifts a little to make a comfort sleep position as he starts to fall asleep.

At Castle top floor

At night, the Trio Blaster walk around the top floor. On the way to the top floor terrace, they found Aichi who stare at the window. Blaster Blade Liberator walks into him and touches Aichi's shoulder. "Your-... I mean Aichi, is there's something wrong? Blaster Blade Exceed said that you were very silent." He said.