Chapter 3

Gabe's P.O.V

I was helping Emerald unpack her things. The doorbell rang, indicating someone was here.
"I'll get it!" I heard Dana yell through the mansion. I watched Emerald put a shirt on a hanger and hang it up.
"That was fun." I exclaim, making her jump a little. I guess she forgot someone else was in here. She looked so cute.
"It was sooo much fun!" she says laughing. Her laugh is so cute.
"I never had that much fun before!" she says with a big smile on her beautiful face. NO NO NO Gabe you have a girlfriend, but Em is sooooo amazing, perfect, beautiful, and soooo cute.

"Gabe. Gabe!" did I zone out.
"Yes, yes you did." she said laughing that adorable laugh of hers. I started laughing with her. She walks out of her closet, me following. She looked back at me with a beautiful smile. Her eyes shined brighter then before. I smiled back at her.
"Who is she?" a girl asked. Em and I jumped a little, from being startled. Wait I know that voice. I look at her and my mouth falls open. Em looked at me confused.
"Thalia, what are you doing her!" I yell a little. Why is she here.

"Can't your girlfriend come see you once and a while." she said with a smirk on her face. She never wants to visit me. Seriously, why is she here. This is not good. What should I doooo. "You never come visit me." I say a little crueler than I meant. She looked a little hurt by my comment. "Like I asked before, who is she?" Thalia asks looking even more disgusted then before. "This is Emerald Gonzales, she is the newest member of the band." I introduced Emerald to my girlfriend. Thalia looked her up and down in disgust. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Where are we going?' I asked getting dragged towards the door. I looked at Em and she was still confused.

"We are going out, you need to buy me clothes and stuff." She said still pulling on my arm. I got my arm loose from her grasp and stared at her. She stared at me with a look of confusion, hurt, and disappointment. It was really quiet. "No, I need to give Emerald a tour of the mansion." I say stricter than I thought I would. She just stared. I turned towards Emerald and stuck my hand out for her to take. She took my hand relectantly.

"It was very nice to meet you!" Em said a little to excited. She smiled and I couldn't help but smile too. "Yeah whatever." Thalia said harshley. I don't know why she is acting like this but its making me mad. I think she noticed me smile at Em because she seemed to frown even more. "Hey, Em could you ask Dana to give you a tour of the mansion. I need to talk to Thalia real quick."
"Yeah, that's fine." She said letting go of my hand and walking out of the room, smiling at Thalia.
"What's wrong with you, Thalia!" I whisper/yelled at her with a serious face.

Emerald's P.O.V

Gabe told me I should ask Dana to give me a tour, so now I'm going to get Dana. I walked downstairs and found Dana yelling at Will. It looks like they were playing a video game. I walked in. "Hey Dana, Gabe said to ask you to show me around the mansion." I ask as he stopped yelling at Will. He paused the restarted game and gave the controller to Dalton. He got up and walked over to me. "Yeah, I guess I can show you around." he said grabbing my arm in his and leading me out into the foyer. He stopped in front of the stairs and let go of my arm. He turned and looked at me.

"Why isn't Gabe showing you around." Dana asked looking into my eyes.
"He is busy with Thalia." I said a little sad. We just looked at each other for a minute. He had a sympathetic look in his eyes. He took my hand gently.
"Ok, well obviously this is the foyer. Over here is the kitchen." he said leading us into the kitchen. It was huge.
He then lead us to the dining room.
"You basically have a restaurant in your house." I said in awe. I gasped. Dana just looked at me and smiled.

🎤🎸🎤🎸🎤🎸🎤🎸🎤🎸🎤🎸🎤
Sorry it's late. please NO hate. I kinda made a cliffhanger there because I'm eating right now. Soooo I hope u all liked it and Idk when I'm updating next, soooo yeah.

The Song Of The Day Is: Personal Insane Asylum by Fly Away Hero
Because Dalton left IM5 and I just hsisodbdhiwownssuskhausksbux
But I'm very proud of him and the rest of the boys. They are sooo amazing.