chapter 1

BEEP  BEEP  BEEP the control room want off letting the sound echo down the halls of the ship waking the sleeping paladins. They all woke from there sleep putting there suits on racing down to the control room "what happen" Shiro said looking at princess Allura as they entered the room. " it was a destess call it looks like a little problem so i will only send two of you" Allura looked over to Pidge "you said you were updating the lions so they can wormhole right" pidge fixed her glasses "yes but i only have red, blue, black, and green done im working on yellow now" the princess nodes at her "its settled then..." she claps her hands together to get there attention "....Keith and Lance will go on the mission together". Keith's and Lances eyes went wide "WHAT" both boys said looking at Allura "princess i cant go with this mullet head" Lance looked at Keith with disgust, when deep down he was in love this the mullet boy. "Allura in all respect i cant go with him we wont be able to get the mission done" Keith knew if he went on this mission yeah he wouldn't get it done only because he would be to busy staring at him or his ass. Lance wanted to do the mission but he knew that Keith would hate him the whole time and he didn't want to go throw that or put Keith throw that so he just made up an excuse."Lance, Keith..." Shiro said from behind them, both of the boys trued around "yes spacedad" lance said with little venom in his voice "this is an order you will go on this mission if you like it or not...." he puts his hands on there shoulders and smiles at them ".... it can be a bonding moment". Both of the boys sighed Lance put a smile on that was actual genuine and put a hand out to Keith "well I guess we're working together if we like it or not". 'does he really want to be my friend?' Keith thought looking at his hand but soon shook his hand "i guess we are" he smiled up at lance. Lances face went red 'i thought his smile was cute but damn'. Later that day they were getting the lions ready "ok all the supplies are all packed red and blue are ready when you are" Shiro said looking at the boys "um princess" Lance said trying to get Allura's attention. Allura look at lance "what are we meant to do anyways?" Lance said getting his helmet on "well someone called in that there ship was stuck" she said programming the ship "what system" lance was fixing some of his suite "the Mary cherry system" Allura said it like it was normal. Lance stopped what he was doing and looked up at her "and what do the people look like""oh here is a picture" she says pulling up a picture of what to lance looked like a moose but studded like a human "oh so thats who were looking for" Lance said pointing to the picture "oh no you are looking for is this" Allura pulled up two differnt pictures one of a Pegasus and the other a horse but studded like a human. "this is who you are looking for king Luke and his daughter forest" she said point at the pictures "they were on there way to a gold siting and there ship broke down..." she turns around to face the boys "...i need you two to not only find out what caused the problem but get them to the site safely there kingdom is going poor they need that money""what about they people that live in that system" Lance looked up at her with worry in his eyes" oh they died many years ago so they don't need it and the loco people do". Lance and Keith nodded there head Lance trying not to laugh walked to there lions they got in and worm hold to the Mary cherry system in seconds. "guess this is it" Lance said over the mic looking out in to the dark asteroid field that once was home to many but now is home to none." yea guess so hey you go look on the east ill look west?" Keith said with a smile hint of worry 'wow he wants to get away from me that bad' Lance thought "yea sure but be careful okay" Lance was worry for him you cant blame him hes had a crush on Keith scene he saw him at pilot school."okay i will you to got it i dont want you getting hurt then i get yelled at got it" Keith my have said that out loud but really he wanted to tell him to stay by his side. And off they went looking for the lost ship not knowing what they would find or what would happen. 

{hope you guys like this its my first fanfice hope i didnt mess it up working on chapter 2 right after this goes out so how you vote comment and follow for more stuff like this}