Truth or dare Pt.1!

It has been 2 months since I met the host club. Hikaru and me are dating and the other host constantly tickle me. When I'm eating, drawing, sleeping, and when I'm hosting. Oh I forgot to mention, I'm a host! Yeah, apparently Kyoya looked into my records and saw the mis-hap that had happened when I was 10, yeah. But we don't need to get into that! We are about to go to Kyoya's beach!! "Let's go my darling." Said Hikaru, winking."Oh, why of course my Knight." I run a head as I am already in a swim suit. It's slightly revealing but that's okay.(Media👆) I ran into the water, laughing. Some boys jogged up to me and said hi. I said hi and we had a splash fight as Haruhi went into a cave with Hikaru and Koaru. I got out and dried off before laying in the sun, peacefully. Until, of course, I felt someone tickling my feet, one of my most ticklish places causing me to laugh super loudly. I sat up and noticed it was Honey. "You little bitc-" I almost finished that when everyone was still starring at me. And Mori was chuckling. See Mori is my best bud and he knows I wouldn't hurt Honey. I'm also besties with Honey, and it's the exact same thing for him."What, it's just a word. Like cunt, fuck, slut, whore, damn, bitch, damn bitch, and the list goes on. Wow! Magic!" I said doing a sarcastic wave of my hand at the end. Tamaki ran at me and screamed,"Help Mommy! (Y/N) has been corrupted!" And I replied with"Bitch I have already been corrupted get with the times!" He ran into a rock and used it as his emo corner while I saw two guys throw Haruhi off a rock. Tamaki then saved Haruhi and they got into a fight. I zoned out and leaned against Kyoya. "Hi" I said putting my chin on his shoulder "Watcha doing?" "I am researching how I can kill someone with a number two pencil." He replied as his pencil broke."Okay bye!" I said as I ran inside and waited for dinner. I change into some pajamas and go out to the dining room and sit down. We should play truth or dare! I thought.