Chapter - 1

Shiza's POV

"Shizaaaa..!!! Get up!! ", mom shouted on her top of her lungs. " I told you last night that we have to leave and we have alot of work to do, so get up and do your stuff or else we'll leave you here." She ended her speech. " Okay I'm up..don't shout.. please...", I said with dull voice.

Generally in mornings, my voice is heavy and horrible. I don't like to talk in mornings. I am a bull in mornings whom you are not supposed to mess up. I am not a morning person. I love my sleep a lot. But right now it's not a morning anymore. Its 11:30 am when my mom  gave me last warning to get up and sadly i have to.

Well I am so happy today that today my cousin Ayesha is coming back from canada. She is my childhood buddy. We were always together in our childhood. We share same hobbies.

From childhood we're found of makeup, dance, chatting , hate for boys etc. The only thing which is different is she love singing and has melodious voice and on the other hand I hate singing and my voice is not so good. Thats what i believe. Well I never tried to sing, then how can i say that?

"Shizaaaa....!! Are you still sleeping " , that's when i got distracted from my chain of thoughts when my mom screamed. Yes another quality of mine ' Too Much Thinking'.
"  No..!! I am up.. Comingg..!!  " I replied her.
"Come down right now", my mom said, again shouting.

I got up from my bed ,went to washroom did my regular stuff and thinking that my mom is so angry and only God can save me today.

I went downstairs. Every one was busy in their work and they already had their breakfast. My mom was cooking my breakfast. And luckily she didn't said a single word. 'Mom is mom! ! ' no doubt.

I did my breakfast and did all work which i was supposed to do. And then we left our house. We are going to attend my first cousins wedding. Two of my brothers are getting married. They are from my father's side. Ayesha is also my first cousin from father's side. So basically its her first cousin wedding as well. I am so excited... As l love weddings and besides it is my brothers wedding.

10 days later

The whole wedding functions were done and only reception is left. Which is tomorrow and then finally I can sleep peacefully.

Generally in weddings you cant sleep properly and if youu want.... Your cousins will not let you stay in peace. And my cousins are CRaZY !!

So only one day is left and we have decided to not sleep this night. My first and second cousins from my mom's side are also here and the fact is my mom's side cousins and father's side cousins are friends themselves as if they are first cousins. Well we all are of mostly same age just one or two year difference which doesn't matter.

We had a great time, chit chatting all night about random topics and playing games. It's almost morning and we decided to sleep after praying fajr salah. We selpt for 3 hours and after waking up the time flew so quickly and its time to get ready and go to the venue.

The day spent really well. All Guests were happy and food was amazing. All the elders were happy and it was a well spent day according to them.

But is it so for ayesha and me? Well..NO.!! We'll never forget this day in our entire life.

********_____________________********

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO GUYS.. FIRST OF ALL THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME. IT MIGHT HAVE SOME ERRORS , MOSTLY GRAMMER MISTAKES BUT NO PROBLEM WE'LL MANAGE ;) . YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE NEEDED SO DONT FORGET TO COMMENT BELOW. LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOU. SO LETS BECOME FRIENDS.;) ;) LETS HAVE SOME CHIT CHAT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE  AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU, BYYEE <3 <3