Chapter - 2

2 year later

Its My Birthday today. I am 17 years old now!! And again I am with my cousins. Oh I love them so much. Well we celebrated our birthday at our farm house and we had soo much fun. We all were eating like if we were starving from past million years. Well we all are foody.

As we all were tired some of the were already drifted to sleep. One is lying on sofa other on carpet and so on. The seen of hall was soo funny. Only 2 of my sisters were awake and they were chit chatting. I left them alone and went towards the pool.

I dipped my legs in chilled water of pool and looking up in the sky. Mesmerizing the beauty of night and the chain of thoughts started again.

I received alot of wishes today. All my friends, family wished me except the one from whom i badly wanted to hear those words " Happy Birthday Day Shiza". ' 'Shadaan '. He didn't wished me and might not be aware about that today is my birthday.

Shadaan is not a social person. From past few months he is not quite active on social media. You will se him online on Facebook once in two or three months. Or may be more.

Yes, he is my Crush..!!

It's 2 am and now technically my birthday was yesterday. I was just scrolling my facebook and suddenly got a message. My eyes widened after reading the name.

|•| 'Hey Shiza!!! Wassup!!!! Long time...' ~( Shadaan)

For few minutes i couldn't believe on my eyes that the one whom i was thinking about.. Just messeged me!! But soon i replied.

|•| ' Heeyyyy!!! :D I am good.. what about you... Omg look MR. Busy mssged me!!?? Where were you mann!!?? '. ~(Me)

I replied on a bang. Okay lets say the fact is we are really good friends. Yes really good buddies!!

|•| 'No where!! I am just here ..but i dont like to socialize anymore :( '. ~(Shadaan)

|•| ' Ohh. But why?? ~( me)

|•| ' Nothing !! Well I heard that Ayesha is coming next month??' ~( Shadaan)

At that mssg my heart sank. Yes coz it reminded me of the day which i will never forget in my life.

2 years ago at my brothers wedding Shadaan proposed Ayesha in front of me. I was soo shocked and so were ayesha. Although she didnt knew anything about my feelings. My crush from past 1year proposed my cousin that too in front of me.

My heart shattered in tiny peices at that moment. But very smartly i didn't show any of my feelings. And i was smiling. At that moment Ayesha didn't said anything on his proposal. She neither accepted it nor denied it. Later we discussed about it. And I thought that she is not intrested in it.

|•|' Yes... You heard that right Shadaan.. She is returning. She will continue her stuff here only' ~( i replied)

|•| 'okayy !! But shiza i wanted to ask you something. Please dont tell this to any one but i just wanted to know if it is true or not..that...' ~ ( Shadaan)

|•| ' yes... You can ask anything.. Please continue' ~(me)

|•| ' I heard that Ayesha is in a relationship with zubair!! :( ' ~( shadaan)

|•| ' What???? Are you crazyy!! This is not true and it can never happen.. Ayesha and zubair!!! No chance.. How can you say that.. She denied your proposal that night doesn't mean that she likes someone else.. It's not true Shadaan '~( Me)