Chapter Two

So back in Unimacornalaba, the planet of unicorns, a new agent starts training. The word gets to Agent Undercover Unicorn and Agent Unicorn 2.0 very quickly because they are back on their home planet to resupply. The new agent, Agent Graceful Unicorn, is also Agent Undercover Unicorn's little bahsinsh, or sister. Agent Undercover Unicorn has been a part of the bureau for 8 delimaks, or years. It has taken her every second of those 8 delimaks to get to the place she's at right now. Her sister has been in the bureau for 3 walipags,or days,and she is already 3 ranks above where she should be. Agent Undercover Unicorn is very mad because it took her 3 delimaks to get to where her bahsinsh is now. On the intercom to the whole agency there is a very important announcement. Agent Graceful Unicorn is now going to Earth with Agent Undercover Unicorn and Agent Unicorn 2.0. Her undercover name is Carmen, and the emperor has made her a yajadere,where she can shapeshift. She is the 9th person to ever be a yajadere in history. Since she can't be suspicious, she can only shapeshift to a cat, wolf, human, and unicorn. The next day, another event that hasn't happened in 100 delimaks happens. The Unicorn Queen, Vasquishez,herself calls Agent Undercover Unicorn into the palace where only the Royal Family can go, not even the servants can go in there.